PDA

View Full Version : Crazy map idea

2 Dwarves, 1 Coat
18 Sep 2008, 08:12pm
If someone pulled this off they would be pro and regarded as the greatest map maker EVER:

A large airplane (i mean BIG) that would start you in the back in a large spawn room (no titanic-like spawns, rofl) and there would be 3 routes ( im thinking one large cargo room, once again, BIG, that would have multiple routes through the mountain of crates. Another route would be like a parking garage for people taking there cars, and as you go through the floor breaks, there could be a truck for the first people, all the good stuff. The final route could be the roof of the plane [insert better 3rd route here].)

the people to make it to the cockpit would press a button that splits the plane so that the cockpit would land safely on an island, and the rest of the plane would blow up, sending the rest of the players into the ocean. The unfortunate people would have to swim, while the people who made it to the cockpit would get a head start.

The island would be simple, just a straight shot through the forest ( there could be a truck that gets you there quicker) and you get to a command center where you would call a chopper and hold.

I know its freaking crazy.

Mammal
19 Sep 2008, 10:02am
1. Cars on planes? Doesnt happen, not effiecient or practical.

2. Using a truck on plane? CRAZY.

3. Moving plane = lag and glitch.

4. Roof route, people would just jump off and swim there early and win.

5. Cockpit seperates and gets a headstart, and also gets the truck on the island = massive headstart, so they would win by along way.

6. The landing of the plane cockpit would be hard and would probably result in most people glitching out and dieing form the island floor.

2 Dwarves, 1 Coat
19 Sep 2008, 02:38pm
its just an idea, not an actual map, and like i said, i really cant think of a good 3rd route

Dark Synth
19 Sep 2008, 05:13pm
Maybe not actually make the plane move untill the cockpit has been released/reached, then make it fall, making it seem like it was the whole time?

Svendy
20 Sep 2008, 01:22pm
i've thought of making a map kinda like that, i might do it...

Zargotelc
21 Sep 2008, 09:40am
This has potential. As long as it doesn't lag.

I like the "not making the plane move until a certain point" idea. Either that or have it stationary on the island. But , as I said before , this seems like a very good map.

2 Dwarves, 1 Coat
22 Sep 2008, 06:15pm
You could put a large amount of resistance on areas outside the plane that would blast jumpers into an invisible death screen, and its turned off along with the resistance when the button is pressed. I never ment for it to move, thats too crazy. It wouldnt lag because its just big, and its a plane, not too complicated it doesnt have to have bathrooms and luggage holders above the seats. Also, there are some planes that have a garage. I've been on one.