PDA

View Full Version : Jail Break rules

airassault
17 Sep 2008, 08:08pm
Ok i try to be a good jail guard in jail break but the thing that ticks me off is when u tell people to do something they dont do it u warn them once they refuse to it says in rules u can kill terrosists if they dont lsiten butu have to give warnign i always do but sometimes ill shoot in foot or arm or shoot em anywhere ocne besides in head and they get pissed and tell admins on me. I am not saying the rules r failing they jsut need to be up'd more so u can actaully understand e easier so people dont get wrong idea for them:)

GrayFox
17 Sep 2008, 08:12pm
I think its if you order them not to run away then you can shoot them, as for doing things like "Go into the pool" I have no idea. Thats just my opinion though, theres a guide for what to do on here.

Repus
17 Sep 2008, 08:38pm
You can't give orders just like that. You can give orders but they don't need to obey. You can only shoot if the order is like to get off near armory or escape point.

Like if they are going to vents but you just can't say: jump and shoot if don't jump.

Hope you understand what i mean bc i don't :thumbdown:

Metal
18 Sep 2008, 10:20am
Well i hate being CT but if i am, i do this

* Tell them my rules
*Give them orders
*If they don't listen hit them 1 time
* if they spaz out, and not do what i said i kill them
* Being a CT is hard work and you must understand sometimes to do the right thing means breaking a few rules.

Victim1
18 Sep 2008, 05:48pm
One example I find really lame is

Example/Situation/Map: Alcatraz

Cts : Go into the disco or you will be shot. You have 10 seconds and I better not see you in the hallway or you will get shot. They get the awps from the field and watch the narrow hallway and shoot anybody that opens the door, armed or not.

And that's it right there. They just keep the prisoners in there for the entire round, no.. Every round.

I mean really.. it's not fun/cool and you lose players. Like last night with Jen and Tyrant. The moment they started doing this, the server lost 6 players.

Could we do something about this? Like, no limiting prisoners to an area for more than 2minutes or something along the lines of that.

tank40175
20 Sep 2008, 07:39am
Some maps are consistantly played by ct's restricting where u can and can't go. And different admins enforce different rules as far as that is concerned. I have brought this up before and it seems that you just have to look at player list and see who's on, once you get familiar with the different play styles by players. I think rules should be put in place to stop cutting off all the map by ct's, but some areas are, and I understand why, off limits for t's.

jeN
20 Sep 2008, 08:56am
One example I find really lame is

Example/Situation/Map: Alcatraz

Cts : Go into the disco or you will be shot. You have 10 seconds and I better not see you in the hallway or you will get shot. They get the awps from the field and watch the narrow hallway and shoot anybody that opens the door, armed or not.

And that's it right there. They just keep the prisoners in there for the entire round, no.. Every round.

I mean really.. it's not fun/cool and you lose players. Like last night with Jen and Tyrant. The moment they started doing this, the server lost 6 players.

Could we do something about this? Like, no limiting prisoners to an area for more than 2minutes or something along the lines of that.

There was 2-3 CT's vs a good amount of T's almost the entire time. You can get guns from various places, so obviously CT's would lose if we didn't limit where you could go as we can't watch every single place you can get a gun.

Though we never shot players as soon as they came out in the courtyard unless they had a gun, which nearly every T had one considering we just rushed to sit outside.

It's the same for nearly every map anyhow. Don't go past the line, go in the cage, go in the pool, don't go in the soccer room, etc.

PVT.Snowball
20 Sep 2008, 09:17pm
Like when CTs play simon says with the Ts... They kill the terrorist if they lose.