PDA

View Full Version : Please unrestrict Autosnipers plz

BubbytheTourG
14 Sep 2008, 07:50pm
The Sig500 and the G3SG1 would be great additions to zombiemod, please unrestrict them?

GrayFox
14 Sep 2008, 07:55pm
Nope, their way too cheap. Get two people with them, and theres no stopping them. Little recoil, and then just having one shoot while the other reloads is devastation. Not to mention if the zombie gets in a corner its just potshots from there.

BubbytheTourG
14 Sep 2008, 09:21pm
Yes but, especially in close quarters, the M249 Para can have an equally if not moar devastating effect on zombies with regard to headshots. And the autosnipers are not particularily good at holding off zombies in tight situations anyway. They would only be helpful for maps like SST anyway.

SuddenDeath
14 Sep 2008, 09:34pm
Yes but, especially in close quarters, the M249 Para can have an equally if not moar devastating effect on zombies with regard to headshots. And the autosnipers are not particularily good at holding off zombies in tight situations anyway. They would only be helpful for maps like SST anyway.

I am against auto snipers. The servers are perfect the way they are now and I would not change a thing about them. Auto snipers do a good bit of damage entirely too quickly. They are not suitable weapons for zombie mod servers.

Bill Smauz
14 Sep 2008, 09:57pm
Very cheap gun, no.

broncoty
14 Sep 2008, 10:04pm
Just be Leet and use a scout.

XeNo
14 Sep 2008, 10:55pm
Para's can't snipe across an entire map doing 400+ damage a hit if you hit in the head.

Auto snipers can be shot noscoped so they're just as dangerous as a para at close range too, not to mention they have larger push-back then para as well.

All you need is to have a deagle/dualies until the end of most escape maps, and having the auto sniper ensures the rest of your win.

Mammal
15 Sep 2008, 10:12am
To be honest your right, the para is just as bad as the auto sniper aswell.
They should remove that aswell.

Vodkaknight
16 Sep 2008, 03:26am
I dont think that either autosniper or para should be allowed.

BubbytheTourG
17 Sep 2008, 04:35pm
Don't restrict Paras. That would be an unintended consequence of the creation of this post.

If you've restricted autosnipers and are planning on killing the Para, might as well get rid of the M3. It sends zombies flying, as Zero Maniac gladly demonstrated on Lostworld v1 one time. Or even the XM1014 , because it does almost as much damage as the M3, but at a much higher rate. Get rid of the AWP... too many headshots kill zombies, as I, Mr. 1991 Acura NSX 3.0L V6 VTEC, have demonstrated many times on SST during some zombiehunts.

Might as well get rid of all weapons to equate the playing field. Force the humans to fight zombies with knives :huh:

Jimbo
17 Sep 2008, 05:42pm
fuck that were you here when the server had auto snipers? if so you would know it was gay as shit

Smallsasaurus
17 Sep 2008, 06:22pm
Don't restrict Paras. That would be an unintended consequence of the creation of this post.

If you've restricted autosnipers and are planning on killing the Para, might as well get rid of the M3. It sends zombies flying, as Zero Maniac gladly demonstrated on Lostworld v1 one time. Or even the XM1014 , because it does almost as much damage as the M3, but at a much higher rate. Get rid of the AWP... too many headshots kill zombies, as I, Mr. 1991 Acura NSX 3.0L V6 VTEC, have demonstrated many times on SST during some zombiehunts.

Might as well get rid of all weapons to equate the playing field. Force the humans to fight zombies with knives :huh:

Ah, the old slippery slope logic, which btw is one of the faulty forms of arguments. Anywho, the Auto's should absolutely be restricted for all the reasons stated above and even the Para should be, but that's been discussed elsewhere, so it's staying for now. The reason why the other ones aren't are because they are much more balanced in terms of what they are good for. Para is great close range, but it has an awful reload time and anything over point blank is just bad. Shotty takes some skill to use because even if you miss one shot, your round is pretty much over, and AWP is only useful if you are in a group and only people who care about their score use these, because if you are ever caught alone or even with one other guy with this, it pretty much spells your doom.

Autosnipers don't really have any of those pitfalls and you can hold most spot or hold off 1 or 2 zombies on the move almost by yourself. Just way too lopsided.

Therealnacho
18 Sep 2008, 12:48pm
How about having special days where you turn off the para and turn on auto-snipe? or the other way around?

Or have a day when u close both of them or allow both of them?

mNote
19 Sep 2008, 12:32pm
I have a GREAT idea. How about we restrict ALL of the weapons and leave the humans with a Glock? That way, no one will have an advantage over the zombies and anyone who sucks with shooting their Glock can die. :thumbup:

Paladin
19 Sep 2008, 12:36pm
I have a GREAT idea. How about we restrict ALL of the weapons and leave the humans with a Glock? That way, no one will have an advantage over the zombies and anyone who sucks with shooting their Glock can die. :thumbup:

PSHHH...Glock is cheap as well! It has 20 rounds, reloads fast, and it sticks them in one place!

KNIVES RAWWWR

Edit: Actually, SCOUTS RAWRRR

Noobster
19 Sep 2008, 12:55pm
noooooooooooooooooo to cheap
-Noob

lolzomgz
4 Oct 2008, 03:44pm
the para has one hell of a reload time and so should be kept but the auto sniper? you'll be like a one man army, i willl stick to my m3 :biggrin: