PDA

View Full Version : Week 2[News]

raven maniac
14 Sep 2008, 07:12am
They rescheduled the Ravens vs Texans game til week 10 because of Ike. Anyone that had any Ravens or any Texans on your roster on fantasy football replace them now or you'll be getting 0 pts.

Edit: Repeat! What happened to Ohio State?!?!?!! LSU killed them! I didn't get to watch the game because I was out of town but Maryland beat Cal!!!!! hahahahaha picked me up a new terps hat and shirt while I was out as well ^.^

flowrida
14 Sep 2008, 07:27am
nice

GrayFox
14 Sep 2008, 07:28am
Edit: Repeat! What happened to Ohio State?!?!?!! LSU killed them! I didn't get to watch the game because I was out of town but Maryland beat Cal!!!!! hahahahaha picked me up a new terps hat and shirt while I was out as well ^.^

Wasn't it USC?

Zargotelc
14 Sep 2008, 07:39am
It was. 35-3 the final.

Even if Beanie had been playing it still would have been a blowout. USC is DAMN GOOD. Did you see that Rey kid return the interception for pick six? :partydance:

raven maniac
14 Sep 2008, 10:01am
*slaps forehead* argh, was indeed USC sorry.

GrayFox
14 Sep 2008, 04:57pm
WHOS 2-0? THATS RIGHT, THE PATRIOTS! BRADY WHOOOOOOO? Go home to Green Bay and cry Favre. This trains gonna roll on through next week too.

Suri
14 Sep 2008, 05:10pm
I had the kickers for both teams!!! I GOT SCREWED!!! No one to replace them with.

Italian Jew
14 Sep 2008, 07:24pm
WHOS 2-0? THATS RIGHT, THE PATRIOTS! BRADY WHOOOOOOO? Go home to Green Bay and cry Favre. This trains gonna roll on through next week too.

Wait until you play a team with a defense. They will get used to settling for 3, if they get close enough.

raven maniac
14 Sep 2008, 07:26pm
Wait until you play a team with a defense. They will get used to settling for 3, if they get close enough.

QFT

GrayFox
14 Sep 2008, 07:53pm
QFT

Your just lucky Ike rolled into town, or else the Ravens would have been rolled right on over by Andre Johnson.

Zargotelc
14 Sep 2008, 08:39pm
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/writers/don_banks/04/25/pivotal.picks/p1_reed.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/01Oa9eNe3X2aK/610x.jpg

plus Landry's bro...and Rolle. Ravens secondary :ohmy:

broncoty
14 Sep 2008, 09:37pm
broncos pwn

broncoty
14 Sep 2008, 09:45pm
WHOS 2-0? THATS RIGHT, THE Broncos! CUTLER rulez? Go home to San Diego. This trains gonna roll on through next week too.

fixed it

Italian Jew
14 Sep 2008, 10:09pm
lol

That was a nice game they had. Shanahan is one of the great coaches still left and still makes those gutsy calls. They did a good job of beating San Diego at the last minute (second time this season for San Diego, tough break).

It's some good football this season; upsets all over the place.

raven maniac
14 Sep 2008, 10:16pm
Your just lucky Ike rolled into town, or else the Ravens would have been rolled right on over by Andre Johnson.

I lol'd really REALLY loud.

broncoty
14 Sep 2008, 11:38pm
lol

That was a nice game they had. Shanahan is one of the great coaches still left and still makes those gutsy calls. They did a good job of beating San Diego at the last minute (second time this season for San Diego, tough break).

It's some good football this season; upsets all over the place.

I agree I think it is going to be a fun season

LitKey
15 Sep 2008, 12:10am
fixed it

I admit that was kind of a poor showing on the Chargers part the first half of the game, but that fail call by the ref near the end (I know you know the one) really fucked us over. We would have had the game by 7 points if it wasn't for his bullshit ruling.

raven maniac
15 Sep 2008, 12:59am
I admit that was kind of a poor showing on the Chargers part the first half of the game, but that fail call by the ref near the end (I know you know the one) really fucked us over. We would have had the game by 7 points if it wasn't for his bullshit ruling.

lol, technically the Chargers won but seriously did get fucked at the end xD. Some of these zebras we have nowadays are terrible. They call some of the most petty calls as well as bad calls that can pretty much blow the game.

Look on the bright side with Indy struggling and New England winning by hairs with Brady out, this season is shaping up to be a good one! My 2nd favorite team is Cardinals(No I don't like teams that are just bird names lol) and they are 2-0! With Leinart on the bench and Warner starting they aren't doing bad at all! I was also surprised to see that the Bills were 2-0.

I can't wait til they play someone that actually has a defense lol....The 49ers and the Dolphins are hardly NFL caliber teams. Week 12 (vs Giants) & Week 16 (vs Pats) look to be the promising ones :).

Which team do think will be this years sleeper? My guess is the Raiders. They've played shitty for sooooooo long and are due for a good season. If McFadden can keep his rushing yards up and JaMarcus Russell not turnover the ball, I think they might just be able to get WildCard.

GrayFox
15 Sep 2008, 04:39am
This failure team is going to be the Browns. That was a horrible decision by the coach last night, using his time outs well before the 2 minute break. I felt bad for the players.

Italian Jew
15 Sep 2008, 11:50am
Yeah, the coach for the Browns has miffed it for the fans 2 weeks in a row :rlol:

But you can't completely blame him. Blame the players as well. The fans have the right idea by ending the games with a loud roar of BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO!

I have Anquin Boldin as a receiver on my fantasy team and he bloody saved my ass that game. 3 touchdowns, 140 yards= 32 fantasy points. My team was doing shit and he manages to almost double my score. Luckily, my opponent had the Raven's defense so couldn't play them and instead picked up the Chiefs defense (mistake #1, gave up 355 yards). Mistake #2 was picking up Chiefs backup QB Huard, who got injured early on after he threw an INT. He got -1 points for that :rlol:

I think it is fair because I got screwed over last week because McGahee didn't play, but he has an extra week to heal up, so hopefully he will play very well on week 3 where I will most certainly need another good RB.

GrayFox
15 Sep 2008, 06:31pm
All this talk is making me mad I don't have a fantasy this year. I want my repeat win from last year.

matt 187
15 Sep 2008, 06:36pm
dallas cowboys monday night football omgeehhhh!!!!!! =D

matt 187
15 Sep 2008, 07:58pm
best monday night football game eva!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

GrayFox
15 Sep 2008, 08:09pm
Omg this game is awesome. I love how the guy dropped the ball right before the endzone

matt 187
15 Sep 2008, 08:33pm
Omg this game is awesome. I love how the guy dropped the ball right before the endzone

epic fail haha!!!

Italian Jew
15 Sep 2008, 09:59pm
HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome game! :laugh:

matt 187
15 Sep 2008, 10:02pm
HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome game! :laugh:

best Monday night game iv ever seen and oh yes i like dem cowboi'S!!!!!

Italian Jew
15 Sep 2008, 10:04pm
I dunno, the Bills and 'Boys game last year was a friggin nail biter as well

Might be a tie for 1st :D

I would have LOL'ed so damn hard if Jones picked up the ball when the guy dropped it and ran it for a touchdown while everyone was in WTF mode.