PDA

View Full Version : Veggie

Veggie
24 Jul 2007, 08:13pm
I've been a regular in the zombie server for over a few months now and love it. The Staff, Gamers, Fresh Map Cycles, Regulars all make it a lot of fun. I Participated in one of the contests and won Admin for a month which I will be renewing monthly since it lets me help out ZM Staff/Gamers Moderating the server and just making it a more fun place to kill zombies. If you see me in the server don't be afraid to say Hello. Welp back to killing some zombies. :)

GaoNip^
2 Aug 2007, 03:09pm
Hey Veggie, although I'm not an admin, just wanted to say hi
Keep up the good work ^^

contempt
2 Aug 2007, 03:24pm
Wow so many replies :p.
I've seen you in the server pretty often and seems like you do a good job as admin.
So I guess, :welcome: , tho I'm much newer to these forums than you are :).

I'm actually a bit disappointed in a buncha people on the server most of the time I play, because they never say "hi" back to me. Yesterday, someone (won't name names) even said why he would have to greet me; he didn't know me. Nobody does, maybe I expect too much cordiality :confused: . Oh well, anyway, welcome, Veggie :P.

contempt

Veggie
2 Aug 2007, 04:10pm
Thanks Gao and Contempt, I try my best :)
Welcome as well Contempt. Some people will say hi in the server and some won't , probably too caught up in killing zombies lol. See ya in the server or around the forums guys and thanks again for the warm welcome.

contempt
2 Aug 2007, 08:52pm
yeah... thanks. I greeted you multiple times on temple (and maybe on the map before that?), even when nobody said anything. :rolleyes::cry:

:gas:

The smilie war is on!

contempt

Veggie
3 Aug 2007, 11:07am
If I see you say Hi in the server, I'll always answer back, if I not I'm either afk for a few or something. :cool:

GaoNip^
3 Aug 2007, 02:07pm
Thanks Gao and Contempt, I try my best :)
Welcome as well Contempt. Some people will say hi in the server and some won't , probably too caught up in killing zombies lol. See ya in the server or around the forums guys and thanks again for the warm welcome.

No problem Veggie, I like welcoming people, although I'm a newb on the forum ^^
btw, Have never seen u playing @Napalm contempt oO

contempt
3 Aug 2007, 02:29pm
If I see you say Hi in the server, I'll always answer back, if I not I'm either afk for a few or something. :cool:

No, actually, you were saying stuff in admin. I said: "Hi Veggie" "hey Veggie" "ςδή][†ﻉΜקţ changed name to contempt" "it's contempt, hope you're recognizing me now" and "lets try this again: HI Veggie". So, it kinda seemed like you were not recognizing me but more like you were ignoring me :(.

contempt :bike:

Edit: Despite all this, you did a good job administering the server (on temple and wtfhax).
I think I've seen you a few times, tho, Gao. And as a matter of fact, I play on napalm every day :).