PDA

View Full Version : Problems with vision on your zombie servers

Vote
11 Sep 2008, 07:24pm
For the last few days I have been having problems on your zombie escape servers I and II. Whenever I am turned into a zombie, my vision becomes distorted in a sort of fish eye effect. Apparently I am the only one being effected. This only happens on your escape servers and one other zombie server, my vision is fine on all other zombie servers. I've been told this is a server side option, but I'm not 100% sure on this. I've asked in the servers but unfortunately no admins or other players could offer a solution.

This youtube video illustrates the problem. I did not make this video, but it is the same problem I am having.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN0hbWOOFuo&feature=related

I'm not sure if it will help but here is some information:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19378727
Recent player names have been "Vote Obama" or "Vote Palin"

I do hope this problem can be sorted out because I enjoy very much playing on your escape servers, but with the distorted vision it is almost unbearable. Thanks in advance.

-Vote

Jaffa
11 Sep 2008, 08:47pm
do you have any skins installed?

if not, you might have to delete your zombiemod files and redownload them posssibly

barackobama
11 Sep 2008, 08:51pm
Maybe you need glasses?

Farmer Mick
11 Sep 2008, 11:59pm
maybe u need 2 take those fish eyes out??

LitKey
12 Sep 2008, 01:27am
http://www.zombiemurder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4425

Read through this, might help you

Marquis Posa
12 Sep 2008, 03:45am
For the last few days I have been having problems on your zombie escape servers I and II. Whenever I am turned into a zombie, my vision becomes distorted in a sort of fish eye effect. Apparently I am the only one being effected. This only happens on your escape servers and one other zombie server, my vision is fine on all other zombie servers. I've been told this is a server side option, but I'm not 100% sure on this. I've asked in the servers but unfortunately no admins or other players could offer a solution.

This youtube video illustrates the problem. I did not make this video, but it is the same problem I am having.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN0hbWOOFuo&feature=related

I'm not sure if it will help but here is some information:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19378727
Recent player names have been "Vote Obama" or "Vote Palin"

I do hope this problem can be sorted out because I enjoy very much playing on your escape servers, but with the distorted vision it is almost unbearable. Thanks in advance.

-Vote
heres what you have to do:
erase all files in this folder counter-strike source\cstrike\materials\vgui\hud\zombiemod\
you downloaded the file from a special server, but it will be used on all zombie mod 2.0+ server if they dont have their own zombie vision.
so if you join that special server again you will also download the file again.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
12 Sep 2008, 04:59am
heres what you have to do:
erase all files in this folder counter-strike source\cstrike\materials\vgui\hud\zombiemod\
you downloaded the file from a special server, but it will be used on all zombie mod 2.0+ server if they dont have their own zombie vision.
so if you join that special server again you will also download the file again.

nice quote you did there from benied the youtube video :001_tongue:

Just wanted to do that too XD :w00t:

Marquis Posa
12 Sep 2008, 06:16am
nice quote you did there from benied the youtube video :001_tongue:

Just wanted to do that too XD :w00t:

lol you fail, because its my youtube account :rlol::rlol::rlol:

Henrik
12 Sep 2008, 10:22am
lol you fail, because its my youtube account :rlol::rlol::rlol:

its your youtube acc??????

Marquis Posa
12 Sep 2008, 01:24pm
its your youtube acc??????
yes ... if you dont get it read the whole thread again and then click on the youtube link in the first post.:wink:
zero thought i copied the text i wrote in this thread from another person from youtube, but the person who posted on youtube was me too.^^

[H]ouse
13 Sep 2008, 09:35am
wth spiderman arm skins?

Danny G
13 Sep 2008, 10:36am
Ehh... Try to download the latest DirectX version for your computer and see what happens. I think that would fix your graphic, I don't know 100% for sure but try it.