PDA

View Full Version : [Rejected] Remove ATIX from Zombie Escape

Chef
11 Sep 2008, 12:28pm
Atix Helicopter. Dont really play the others.
Its not an escape map...Its a camp map.
Trap Escape was more of an escape map and it has been removed (much to my displeasure).

I know there are a few others who agree in server, just voicing it on the forums.

Daze
11 Sep 2008, 12:34pm
fail.

it's one of the most loved and popular maps of all time.

PVT.Snowball
11 Sep 2008, 12:36pm
fail.

it's one of the most loved and popular maps of all time.

Agreed. One of the best map, except for the glitch spot. Its always fun to fail the cts when they think their home free. :thumbup1:

Tcp-Kill
11 Sep 2008, 12:45pm
no... just no...

Kennith
11 Sep 2008, 12:52pm
Atix Helicopter. Dont really play the others.
Its not an escape map...Its a camp map.
Trap Escape was more of an escape map and it has been removed (much to my displeasure).

I know there are a few others who agree in server, just voicing it on the forums.

Atix Heli is an escape map, because you have to escape by using the heli, trap escape was more of a kz map because you had to jump your way through, everyone forgets about zombies and just try to get through the level. So the answer is No.

2fast
11 Sep 2008, 01:02pm
i love that map best map ever

andre1028
11 Sep 2008, 01:51pm
Why remove a classic. I remember seeing the first pictures of it on FPSBANANA and how much people were excited by the idea of escaping on a Helicopter that is actually big enough to fit more than three people. I also remember how crappy the red helicopter was on boatescape 3 -.-

juku
11 Sep 2008, 01:58pm
Atix helicopter is one of the best escape maps there is as it is funny to see if the humans actually even hold the first pick up point with little number of players. Also the fun begins when it is the zombies trying to get in the 2nd and 3rd pick point. So funny(fail nade time)

Tyrant
11 Sep 2008, 03:38pm
I like it as a zombie (especially when the helicopter squeezes out some humans), and I always love it as a human. It is a bit of a camp map, but overall it is still escape due to the chopper. ATIX Heli is an overall great map and I doubt it will be removed.

*Queen VenomousFate*
11 Sep 2008, 04:21pm
Rejected, this is one of our few maps that have been around since almost the begining, and people still like it.

This map will remain on our servers until either the server closes, or a neweer version comes out.

REJECTED.

Jaffa
11 Sep 2008, 04:22pm
atix heli was the map which got me into zombie escape, i can still play it now, nearly a year later, and still find different ways to play it :)