Bulgeria
23 Jul 2007, 03:48am
Hello my name is Tihomir.i' from bulgeria ;):date:

Red
23 Jul 2007, 09:02am
Welcome! It's always good to see Europeans on our server. :welcome:

Riggs
23 Jul 2007, 05:18pm
You seem to have better English than most Americans.

Welcome to the servers!

Falcon04
23 Jul 2007, 06:53pm
You should never speak english in the servers, always speak Bulgarian because it annoys the small minded people who seem to think only americans play counter strike.

oh, and welcome to the forums

Riggs
23 Jul 2007, 08:36pm
You should never speak english in the servers, always speak Bulgarian because it annoys the small minded people who seem to think only americans play counter strike.

oh, and welcome to the forums

They also seem to think that only people who constantly use chat speak play the game. I've been banned from servers for having good grammar and spelling. People seem to think that I'm insulting their intelligence. Making them look bad. Imagine that.

GaoNip^
1 Aug 2007, 03:36pm
They also seem to think that only people who constantly use chat speak play the game. I've been banned from servers for having good grammar and spelling. People seem to think that I'm insulting their intelligence. Making them look bad. Imagine that.

wahahaha Omg, too funny,can't be true :)

Farmer Mick
14 Aug 2007, 03:37am

americans rnt the only ppl tht play english ppl play as well so wot languae shud we speak as english is same as american near enuff

I.E. me, james, havok, henda