PDA

View Full Version : Cops

Itendtokill
7 Sep 2008, 10:08pm
I love this show, its funny & educational...

Well for me its Educational because this is the field im getting into.

What you think of the show Cops?

raven maniac
7 Sep 2008, 10:31pm
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll181/dewliski101/fuckcops.jpg use this as your avatar!

I honestly don't mean any disrespect, but I fucking cant stand cops. Trust me, you if you lived here and saw how pathetic they are.......they can all seriously fuck themselves..

but to get back on topic! This show is ok. I like when they get people that are stoned or crazy lmfao xD

choadwagon
7 Sep 2008, 10:32pm
I really enjoy cops because it's not to dramatic and it has enough action to keep me tuned in. Actually today I was watching it and this guy with a knife tried to hijack a police car and a cop shot him in the stomach. Pretty awesome :) Cops FTW

LitKey
7 Sep 2008, 11:00pm
Cops is entertaining, but it's pretty funny to see how careful they act when there's a camera on them. Their attitude and behavior definitely changes from how a typical cop would act without a camera on them.

juku
7 Sep 2008, 11:09pm
I say it is totally censored and all the bad scenes of what happens would never be on the screen. So only the ones that they think is appropriate are showed. Though there some good episodes that are exciting.

XeNo
8 Sep 2008, 02:24am
I agree with how they act on camera (And not saying I'm a cop hater or anything) but really, I watched an episode where this guy was calling the cop a goddamn cracka and shit, and then he just replies 'yah well that's just how it goes in this job' whereas we all know he would have tasered the foo.

Itendtokill
8 Sep 2008, 06:09am
Yeah im sure they hide some scenes lol but the ones they still show are entertaining.

raven maniac
8 Sep 2008, 07:27am
WOOT you used that pic for your avatar!!! niiiiiiice!

Itendtokill
8 Sep 2008, 09:03am
WOOT you used that pic for your avatar!!! niiiiiiice!

Haha yeah its nice & funny.

+ I needed to get me a avatar anyway

Repeat
8 Sep 2008, 09:10am
If I were a cop I wouldn't play by the rules

Itendtokill
8 Sep 2008, 09:16am
If I were a cop I wouldn't play by the rules

You'd be like the many who are getting busted for corruption then. Now when I become a certified offer.. im going to abuse the speed limit, I will say that. I WILL SPEED AWAY

Lol

Repeat
8 Sep 2008, 09:26am
You'd be like the many who are getting busted for corruption then. Now when I become a certified offer.. im going to abuse the speed limit, I will say that. I WILL SPEED AWAY

Lol

Nah, I'm not talking about bribes and shit.

I'm talking about busting bad guys that are pretty much immune from getting caught with the red-tape and other various bullshit that keeps the good guys from getting the bad guys.