PDA

View Full Version : WOOOOOOO!

raven maniac
7 Sep 2008, 08:08am
Football starts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else psyched? Thursdays game didn't count IMO because Washington pretty much just laid around like dead fish while the NY just stomped them in the 1st half.

We're gonna have to get all the football fans together on the east coast and watch some games together!

I'm also going to the last game of the season for the Ravens this year on Dec. 28, I'm stoked because it's my 1st Pro football game I'll have gone to. They will be playing the Jags on that date so you guys should go to that game because I'll be there WOO WOOOOOO! :thumbup1:

Zero001
7 Sep 2008, 08:16am
Proud season ticket holder :thumbup1:

I'll be leaving in a bit to go catch the Jets @ Dolphins. The G-men already gave me a clean start in my cut throat league. Let's see how the rest of the teams hold up today.

GrayFox
7 Sep 2008, 08:26am
Pats are winning today. Less than 3 hours till kickoff!

matt 187
7 Sep 2008, 08:54am
woo woo!!!!!!!! cowboys play in 5 hours =D

Spartan
7 Sep 2008, 09:03am
i thought you meant real football lol jkz jkz

Toxin
7 Sep 2008, 09:17am
wtf is 'football'?
Is that the sauce you get when you buy a McDonald's Kids Meal?

Sandstorm
7 Sep 2008, 09:27am
i would watch the pats at my friends, but i got to work through the entire game :((

raven maniac
7 Sep 2008, 10:22am
wtf is 'football'?

:thumbdown: bad joke.

I'll give you some friendly advice, Walk somewhere that has a lot of steps and then throw yourself down them.

Italian Jew
7 Sep 2008, 10:55am
woo woo!!!!!!!! cowboys play in 5 hours =D

Word

GrayFox
7 Sep 2008, 10:56am
wtf is 'football'?

I don't even get it. Anyways...

ITS FOOTBALL TIME!

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/11/05/sports/05patriots.xlarge3.jpg

SpikedRocker
7 Sep 2008, 11:04am
I love this time of year but my hometeam sucks balls again this year.

GrayFox
7 Sep 2008, 11:21am
OH man Brady's down. Hit on the knee by a helmet and pulled down.

matt 187
7 Sep 2008, 12:01pm
OH man Brady's down. Hit on the knee by a helmet and pulled down.

woot!!!! glad to hear the good news =D

Spartan
7 Sep 2008, 02:11pm
Such a lovely game

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q91/andy_g_01/gridirongroinkick.jpg

raven maniac
7 Sep 2008, 02:15pm
Such a lovely game

oh look, I start a thread not pertaining to anything involving soccer or instigating anything with the Brits, but they still end up in the thread posting stupid shit. :thumbdown:

Go troll some other thread.

Anyways, RAVENS 1-0! WOOOOOOOOO!

Repeat
7 Sep 2008, 02:30pm
i thought you meant real football lol jkz jkz

goddamnit :cursing::cursing: i'll cut you

GrayFox
7 Sep 2008, 02:31pm
Pats 1-0 of course. Brady'll be back.

raven maniac
7 Sep 2008, 02:37pm
goddamnit :cursing::cursing: i'll cut you

Repeat, I saw that Ohio State won! Did you guys have a party or too early in the season?

Red
7 Sep 2008, 02:39pm
Such a lovely game

Awesome pic

Repeat
7 Sep 2008, 02:49pm
Repeat, I saw that Ohio State won! Did you guys have a party or too early in the season?

We sure as shit didn't deserve to win! Our team played very poorly! That and OU played very well.

Expect to see a whole different team next week versus USC.

Repeat's Prediction - OSU 27 USC 24

I move back to Columbus this Friday, so that's when football party mania is going to start! Kegs, girls, football. Oh sweet God I can't wait.

GrayFox
7 Sep 2008, 02:52pm
And who still says that baseball is America's pastime. Football all the way. Only thing that keeps me interested in baseball is the home run derby. But anyways,

Chicago or Indy, whats your pick?

barackobama
7 Sep 2008, 02:53pm
American football :glare:

GrayFox
7 Sep 2008, 02:56pm
Shush garfield.

Spurring on my other post, do you guys think we could do some weekly bets to see who comes out on top for what games?

Spartan
7 Sep 2008, 04:10pm
thanks for the negative rep points lol

edit: everyone just give me disrespect points i wanna see how many i can get rofl

raven maniac
7 Sep 2008, 04:34pm
we need a sports section on the forums with 2 sub forums saying "US Sports" and the other saying "UK Sports" and keep them separated to keep the retarded comments and pictures out....

It's funny though because if you read Luxors post from awhile back he said "Why do most american start arguments and always talk themselves up to be the best." When, in fact, it's the british cunts that come to our threads and do the same exact shit. Hypocrits? :001_rolleyes:

/rant

EDIT: by the way Gray, I think that Indy will win. you? I play football cards here so if you want I can put up the list of teams and the point spreads if you guys just want to have a friendly competition to see who gets the most preds right :)

SpikedRocker
7 Sep 2008, 04:38pm
Anyways, RAVENS 1-0! WOOOOOOOOO!

Why don't you rub in nice and good while you are at it raven :cursing:!

raven maniac
7 Sep 2008, 04:39pm
Why don't you rub in nice and good while you are at it raven :cursing:!

haha sorry Spiked I didn't know cinci was your team :P

jeN
7 Sep 2008, 04:41pm
YAY BILLS/COLTS. ^_____^

Red
7 Sep 2008, 04:52pm
I'm going to make a sports section, one for US and one for Euro.

GrayFox
7 Sep 2008, 04:57pm
I'm going to make a sports section, one for US and one for Euro.

If only you made this thread, then I'd give you thanks.

matt 187
7 Sep 2008, 04:57pm
American football :glare:

damn Brits make your own thread about how much you hate U.S sports

Itch
7 Sep 2008, 05:04pm
My teams season doesn't start until tomorrow ...

GO VIKES!

Red
7 Sep 2008, 05:08pm
I made new sports forums, one for u.s. one for europe/others

raven maniac
7 Sep 2008, 05:30pm
I made new sports forums, one for u.s. one for europe/others

thank you red! :thumbup1:

raven maniac
7 Sep 2008, 10:53pm
We sure as shit didn't deserve to win! Our team played very poorly! That and OU played very well.

Expect to see a whole different team next week versus USC.

Repeat's Prediction - OSU 27 USC 24

I move back to Columbus this Friday, so that's when football party mania is going to start! Kegs, girls, football. Oh sweet God I can't wait.

yeah, but you guys were short on offense. Your starting RB wasn't playing. I watched a little bit of the game til halftime, but they were definitely struggling. Look on the bright side, at least you didn't lose to Middle Tennessee State....fucking terps lol x.x

Italian Jew
7 Sep 2008, 11:08pm
At least you have a football team. My school only has a major basketball team. Our current president doesn't want a team for the school, but he is retiring after this year. So by the time I graduate they may have decided to begin to start a football team... :glare:

Everything is starting bonkers for the AFC this season. Tom Brady gets fuck owned in the leg/knee (sort of a lol for Pats, but at the same time hope he gets better and sucks he has to miss the season). The Colts get killed by the Bears. The Chargers lose to the Panthers at the last second (which was pretty cool btw).

I was also surprised at how well the Falcons played. Ryan did a good job on his first regular season start in the NFL.

CBS sports pissed me off though because I have a Fantasy team with them and I had McGahee of the Ravens as one of my RBs. They said he was going to start the game, but AFTER the game they posted that he may not start. I am now behind my guy by 6 points and hope my WR can do a lot better than his RB, which is McFadden -_-

Anyways, the Cowboys won without too many problems, so all is well. We will have a tough time with Philly next week on Monday night, but that is the NFC East for ya (minus the Redskins; they manage to find ways to suck).

Finally, there is something to do again on Sundays.

Zargotelc
8 Sep 2008, 06:27am
And MTSU isn't expected to contend for that conference they play in. Basically MTSU is a crap school. And the Terps got beat by them. Terps also beat Delaware by 7.

But basically the ACC has had a shitty year so far. Perennial favorite VPISU was beaten by ECU (but then ECU proceeded to knock off #8 WVU) , Clemson looked like shit against Alabama...the only 2 ACC schools that were impressive were probably Wake Forest and Florida State which laid a 69-0 asswhooping.

As for Ohio State , they'll be owned by USC.

Zargotelc
8 Sep 2008, 06:29am
The Cowboys may be doing well now but we'll see how they do in December. That's when they start choking up. First #1 seed since the NFL went to their current playoff system to not even win a game in the playoffs that season.

Eagles best take care of business next week. :001_tongue:

raven maniac
8 Sep 2008, 07:24am
At least you have a football team. My school only has a major basketball team. Our current president doesn't want a team for the school, but he is retiring after this year. So by the time I graduate they may have decided to begin to start a football team... :glare:

Everything is starting bonkers for the AFC this season. Tom Brady gets fuck owned in the leg/knee (sort of a lol for Pats, but at the same time hope he gets better and sucks he has to miss the season). The Colts get killed by the Bears. The Chargers lose to the Panthers at the last second (which was pretty cool btw).

I was also surprised at how well the Falcons played. Ryan did a good job on his first regular season start in the NFL.

CBS sports pissed me off though because I have a Fantasy team with them and I had McGahee of the Ravens as one of my RBs. They said he was going to start the game, but AFTER the game they posted that he may not start. I am now behind my guy by 6 points and hope my WR can do a lot better than his RB, which is McFadden -_-

Anyways, the Cowboys won without too many problems, so all is well. We will have a tough time with Philly next week on Monday night, but that is the NFC East for ya (minus the Redskins; they manage to find ways to suck).

Finally, there is something to do again on Sundays.

Yeah, I was rather surprised with how they played as well but it was only Detroit. They only have a pass defense(and they have a measly one at that) which is why they ran ALL OVER them.

Dallas vs Philly will be a good game.

Don't feel bad, ESPN told me that Ted Ginn Jr was gonna have a field day and he was their "Go To Guy".....Pennington threw to him 1 time and it was at the end of the game and it was intercepted. I got a whole 1 point of out him. THANKS ESPN YOU FUCKERS!

On another note, Ravens defense is still in free agents on my league so I'll be picking them seeing as how my Seahawks defense was obliterated and got me a whopping -1 points.

Hopefully you guys are doing a lot better than my fantasy team.

Repeat
8 Sep 2008, 07:29am
Yeah, I was rather surprised with how they played as well but it was only Detroit. They only have a pass defense(and they have a measly one at that) which is why they ran ALL OVER them.

Dallas vs Philly will be a good game.

Don't feel bad, ESPN told me that Ted Ginn Jr was gonna have a field day and he was their "Go To Guy".....Pennington threw to him 1 time and it was at the end of the game and it was intercepted. I got a whole 1 point of out him. THANKS ESPN YOU FUCKERS!

On another note, Ravens defense is still in free agents on my league so I'll be picking them seeing as how my Seahawks defense was obliterated and got me a whopping -1 points.

Hopefully you guys are doing a lot better than my fantasy team.

Ted Ginn is the dude. GO BUCKS!

My best friend lived next door to him in the dorms their freshman year. Troy Smith and Co. would hang out there all the time. Neat!

Spartan
8 Sep 2008, 12:12pm
we need a sports section on the forums with 2 sub forums saying "US Sports" and the other saying "UK Sports" and keep them separated to keep the retarded comments and pictures out....

It's funny though because if you read Luxors post from awhile back he said "Why do most american start arguments and always talk themselves up to be the best." When, in fact, it's the british cunts that come to our threads and do the same exact shit. Hypocrits? :001_rolleyes:

/rant

EDIT: by the way Gray, I think that Indy will win. you? I play football cards here so if you want I can put up the list of teams and the point spreads if you guys just want to have a friendly competition to see who gets the most preds right :)

im sorry to bring this back raven but i mean seriously i was infact JOKING i dont care about it i dont want a rant about it, hell i hardly care for english football. I didnt mean to offend you or anyone else that i may have done. Dont take it to heart i dont want bad relationships with anyone over this, and i dont take it kindly when you give me a negative rep point with a comment sayin "faggot" i mean seriously how mature

raven maniac
8 Sep 2008, 01:50pm
im sorry to bring this back raven but i mean seriously i was infact JOKING i dont care about it i dont want a rant about it, hell i hardly care for english football. I didnt mean to offend you or anyone else that i may have done. Dont take it to heart i dont want bad relationships with anyone over this, and i dont take it kindly when you give me a negative rep point with a comment sayin "faggot" i mean seriously how mature

Look again, I gave you the neg rep saying "Trolls belong under bridges" I never called anyone a Faggot. I understand it's a joke but every time I, or someone else, makes a thread about football someone from the UK shows up and says stupid shit or talks about soccer. We don't troll your threads and it's common courtesy to do the same in return.

GrayFox
8 Sep 2008, 01:57pm
Look again, I gave you the neg rep saying "Trolls belong under bridges" I never called anyone a Faggot. I understand it's a joke but every time I, or someone else, makes a thread about football someone from the UK shows up and says stupid shit or talks about soccer. We don't troll your threads and it's common courtesy to do the same in return.

Actually raven, although I think this thread was pretty much a fail anyways, it seems we might have trolled their post: http://www.zombiemurder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6471

raven maniac
8 Sep 2008, 02:00pm
Actually raven, although I think this thread was pretty much a fail anyways, it seems we might have trolled their post: http://www.zombiemurder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6471

No, that was brought upon by Mick. He was asking for it making a thread named that as well as the provocative text inside as well. He knew when he made that thread it would cause a ruckus because of the # of americans that are fans of football on the forums.

GrayFox
8 Sep 2008, 02:08pm
No, that was brought upon by Mick. He was asking for it making a thread named that as well as the provocative text inside as well. He knew when he made that thread it would cause a ruckus because of the # of americans that are fans of football on the forums.

Which is why I don't really care about it. Btw, your close to your 1337 text. Partay time? :birthday:

cOff-
10 Sep 2008, 11:56am
Never ever have watched football .. but I know there's an Estonian offencive tackle player playing for the Tennessee Titans.. Michael Roos ( Mihkel Roos ) I think ?

Italian Jew
10 Sep 2008, 12:06pm
Yeah, he is on the Titans and his name is spelled either way. He is a pretty good player, but unfortunately for him, the Titans aren't that good.

jeN
16 Sep 2008, 06:48am
QUICK EVERYONE COPY RAVENS SIG WITH THEIR OWN TEAM(S). NEW FORUM TREND^___^

raven maniac
16 Sep 2008, 06:58am
QUICK EVERYONE COPY RAVENS SIG WITH THEIR OWN TEAM(S). NEW FORUM TREND^___^

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, what have I done?!?!?!

jeN
16 Sep 2008, 06:59am
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, what have I done?!?!?!

IDK BUT I HOPE PEOPLE COPY SO I DON'T LOOK STUPID. AND MY TEAMS ARE BOTH BLUE WTF =[

raven maniac
16 Sep 2008, 07:05am
IDK BUT I HOPE PEOPLE COPY SO I DON'T LOOK STUPID. AND MY TEAMS ARE BOTH BLUE WTF =[

no one copy it! make her look stupid!!!!!!!! :001_tt2:

flowrida
16 Sep 2008, 07:10am
MY TEAM IS IS ISS DARK RED

jeN
16 Sep 2008, 07:11am
MY TEAM IS IS ISS DARK RED

YES YOURE SUPPORTING THIS TREND. A+ YOU CAN HAS A GOLD STAR.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa250/TanDan_Photos/gold_star.jpg

flowrida
16 Sep 2008, 11:07am
go me