PDA

View Full Version : Questions about PB

tank40175
5 Sep 2008, 06:20am
I have been playing this server since it was put on here, and all that time there was no freekilling period. Now all of a sudden this morning CT's killing last T for no reason, so is this the way it is now or are the rules being broken? Because it was never allowed before. Also unreasonable orders need to be defined I think, because alot are still made I think, noone gives warnings and just shoot to kill, and almost always T's are restricted to a small section of a room, without being able to go anywhere. I know peeps will post "rebel and run" or something to that effect but it is impossible when CT's shoot to kill just because you go to the football field, or not staying in a cage. It's not like this all the time, but often enough to be addressed.

Daze
5 Sep 2008, 07:15am
it's not a rule, i guess but it could be defined as free-killing. some people could argue that it's ok just because it's the last person, but i myself dont.

as well as that, people seem to think it's a definite rule that the doors
"HAVE TO BE OPENED BY 4:00" it's not a rule, it's just a guideline some people use.

personally i think all PB maps should be edited to automatically open the doors at 4:00, that way no more screams of "open the door" "let us out" by all the T's.

SpikedRocker
5 Sep 2008, 07:28am
My advice to people about this server, be prepared to be killed and for unfair gameplay to occur. If things get out of control and an admin is not already present, find one using steam friends or vent. Usually if a player is a really bad freekiller vote ban will work.

Bill Smauz
5 Sep 2008, 07:40am
I say yes! Kill the last T. He has no chance of winning!

GrayFox
5 Sep 2008, 08:26am
I always kill the last T. Like when Itend was last, and he was just running at me from far away while I had an awp. Was a nice opportunity to work on my headshots.

Also, we had one T and 7 CT's left, so we all formed a circle around him and threw our nades. Fun times.

Daze
5 Sep 2008, 08:29am
I always kill the last T. Like when Itend was last, and he was just running at me from far away while I had an awp. Was a nice opportunity to work on my headshots.

Also, we had one T and 7 CT's left, so we all formed a circle around him and threw our nades. Fun times.
haha true, he had to knife me though :(

Repus
5 Sep 2008, 12:17pm
I was once last t against 3-4 cts, i knifed 1 and shot 1 then i died. :D

tank40175
6 Sep 2008, 08:16pm
Well I usually do something to get killed anyways, I just keep making these PB posts because of all the people you get in there yelling "ITS A RULE!!!". And so I hope to clear up some of the many questions people have to make it a better server to play on. Now I just hope some of these peeps that think they know the rules will come read some of these post....lol!! Thank you all for ur responses.