PDA

View Full Version : Questions about PB

tank40175
5 Sep 2008, 06:20am
I have been playing this server since it was put on here, and all that time there was no freekilling period. Now all of a sudden this morning CT's killing last T for no reason, so is this the way it is now or are the rules being broken? Because it was never allowed before. Also unreasonable orders need to be defined I think, because alot are still made I think, noone gives warnings and just shoot to kill, and almost always T's are restricted to a small section of a room, without being able to go anywhere. I know peeps will post "rebel and run" or something to that effect but it is impossible when CT's shoot to kill just because you go to the football field, or not staying in a cage. It's not like this all the time, but often enough to be addressed.

barackobama
5 Sep 2008, 09:06am
Well, if your the last T, and the server has 3 mins left, you might aswell die, and get the game over with, it's boring for the Ct's and T's.

I very much doubt if you want to stay alive, that you will try to stab a CT, so all you do is stand around, for 3 mins while boring other people.

Mammal
5 Sep 2008, 09:57am
If your the last one alive and there are still CT that dont have a good reason to shoot you, you NEED to be shot.

You spent the entire time everyone else died not doing ANYTHING wrong at all?
Surley that just undermines the game.

Bubbles
5 Sep 2008, 06:52pm
keep in mind, your a convicted felon and your innocent stories dont make a difference

kill be killed or be votekicked

juku
6 Sep 2008, 07:50am
There are rarely votekicks but votebans instead @_@. :sleep:

Bubbles
6 Sep 2008, 12:34pm
same thing longer absence

if ur the last T, kill yourself