PDA

View Full Version : Reversed prison break

Chobber
2 Sep 2008, 06:12am
So, yesterday I watched the Die Hard 1 movie, and it might be kinda old soon, but Bruce is really 'da main'!

Anyways.. In this movie, the terrorists are holding 'good guys' as prisoners.. So my mind started thinking - (yeh it is really possible)..
It made reversed map, compared to the current prison break maps.. T's controlling the CT's .. The CT's starts with no guns (SWAT-team lost, and got captured by the T's?), in some sort of intermistic 'cage' which the T's could've build.. Now it is the CT's job to either wait ot be saved(*) or kill the terrorists..

(*) = Maybe 1 CT (or 2, I havent figured yet) should start outside the terrorist-controlled area with guns.. It is his job to get in and set his amigos free!

I'm not starting this myself, as I am not done with the map I'm working on, yet.. So if any of you wants to do this; feel free!
The map could even (for a skilled mapper) be set in the surroundings of one of the Die Hard movies? Somehow...?

Repus
2 Sep 2008, 06:15am
I don't think thats good idea, i mean it doesn't matter what team is locked.

Chobber
2 Sep 2008, 06:20am
I could change the gameplay in the sense of terrorists cant lock CT's in "real" cells.. I know it wouldnt change the point a lot, as it would just be the other team, but it could give some variety to the maps...!

Anyhow, do as you like - or dislike :D

SpikedRocker
2 Sep 2008, 06:23am
I like the idea of using the skyscraper and urban setting..maybe for looks ct's will be the ones locked up?

Chobber
2 Sep 2008, 06:25am
My point, yeh ;)

Eldest
2 Sep 2008, 07:23am
reversed prison break -> hosties

barackobama
2 Sep 2008, 09:18am
Pshhhhh, sounds 100% the same :w00t:

Gray
2 Sep 2008, 11:51am
It sounds like a good idea to me.

15 Terrorists watching the good guys and "reinforcements" come at a certain time. AKA outside the T base (T's cannot GET to them but the ct's only have limited ways to get in/scaffolding to WATCH the T's, such as the windows in the jail maps to snipe em out) And those two reinforcement dudes go rescue their buds.

It would be cool if the reinforcements only get one clip. 10 ammo scout and 30 ammo m4a1 to take out the 15 T's (or a few and steal their guns)

Or like a generator the ct's could use to shut off power / a backup generator to power the base for # mins?

But there could be ALOT of cover inside the T's base to even it out.

Repus
2 Sep 2008, 07:55pm
Camp behind door, bullet to head, terrorist wins! And it would be really boring to those other cts just to wait while 2 cts are too scared to come in.

El hombre
3 Sep 2008, 04:56am
The ct's from the inside can help the ct's from the outside :)