View Full Version : if i say

Bubbles
1 Sep 2008, 11:35pm
get in the pool room by X:YY time and the t's dont listen

i can shoot, right?

Bubbles
1 Sep 2008, 11:42pm
resoluble Definition

re·sol·uble (ri zäl′yə bəl, rez′əl yə bəl)

adjective

that can be resolved

if the time can be resolved?
or did you mean reasonable, meaning enough time to get to the place?

Tyrant
1 Sep 2008, 11:57pm
I'm sure he meant reasonable. Anyways, as far as I've heard, some admins say you can't restrict the Ts that much and some say you can restrict them from almost anywhere you want. I too would like a solid answer on this.

Other examples:
"Get off the second floor."
"Stand along the fence."
"Get in the cage."
"Get in the pool."
etc.

Resolving this issue would be great.

Bubbles
2 Sep 2008, 02:02am
thats why i made the post =):partydance::partydance:

SpikedRocker
2 Sep 2008, 02:24am
I think by designating a time to that command is where its kind of crossing the line. Not all the players will watch the clock at much, I know I don't. I think this would go along the line as we don't set a time for the CT's to open the cell doors, we shouldn't set times to preform commands. Your best bet is to keep trying to corral them that a herd of retarted cows. And remember, a failure to follow a command such as that really doesn't warrent a kill shot, a warning shot to the leg will do fine.

XeNo
2 Sep 2008, 06:39am
As long as they have enough time to get there it's fine...

But, a better way of directing that type of thing is to tell them all to go there, then if there's a few that aren't moving, then tell them they have like 10 sec to start moving towards the door/hallway/direction of the place you told them to go, if they still stand around shoot them in the leg then kill them if they still refuse.

It's better than telling them they have 5 sec to be somewhere or anything like that.

tank40175
4 Sep 2008, 09:33am
LOL...just please use something other than AWP for warning shot...LOL:rlol:

Bubbles
4 Sep 2008, 06:42pm
Deagle ftw