PDA

View Full Version : Im tired of this!

devinpro
31 Aug 2008, 09:14pm
OMG! I was playing today a mic spammer comes on.... 20 minutes later, he gets muted by a admin that just joined, the admin leaves, we change maps, he mic spams again.
Im tired of this, these admins need to do more than mute, leave mute, leave. thats all they seem to be doing. They should 1. Give a warning 2. Ban
or, just no chances insta-ban. This is really getting on my last nerve, my favorite server is going down the drain by the lack of admins, and the lack of rule enforcement. Please, get this problem fixed.

2fast
31 Aug 2008, 09:16pm
so thats why u should have admins on ur friends list

barackobama
31 Aug 2008, 09:20pm
If you ever need a admin, contact me :D

GarfieldH is my STEAM ID.

jeN
31 Aug 2008, 09:21pm
Exactly, have an admin on your friends list and PM them when someones breaking a rule. Inform them who and what they're doing.

andre1028
31 Aug 2008, 09:22pm
I think that was me who muted then left -.- If you're smart add an Admin like 2fast said and when you have a problem call him/her over like your bitch. BTW my steam is lolman1028, you can add me if you want.

SpikedRocker
1 Sep 2008, 02:22am
If mic spamming is becoming a problem, take a demo, get a steam ID for us. Help us out a little bit more. Most of the time when an admin comes in stuff like that stops. If you want more results submit player complaints.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
1 Sep 2008, 02:47am
my steamfriends is full because of people that added me so they could call me.
It really works better then just come in here and saying that we should look better.
Ok maby a rejoin from the admin in a undercover name was better to look if he is keep doing it.
But maby the admin had to leave or something.

we are humans too you know. :wink:

Zargotelc
1 Sep 2008, 05:18am
my steamfriends is full because of people that added me so they could call me.
It really works better then just come in here and saying that we should look better.
Ok maby a rejoin from the admin in a undercover name was better to look if he is keep doing it.
But maby the admin had to leave or something.

we are humans too you know. :wink:

No wonder...I tried to add you and something went wrong and it failed. :sad:

Oh well , I got a few other admins on my friends list though.

Tcp-Kill
1 Sep 2008, 05:23am
Ventrilo is always nice place to be if you need an admin.

You should stick around vent as admins are very quick to respond and will assist you.

XeNo
1 Sep 2008, 05:37am
Just voteban them next time.

Voteban is there for a reason, it bans them for 10 hours (Longer than what an admin would ban for mic spamming usually) and they can't be unbanned even if they appeal since it won't show up in the bansite.

devinpro
1 Sep 2008, 07:13am
xeno deathrun doesnt have voteban cuz it would just be abused 24/7... and since im a kid with "high-pitched" voice, id be banned.
and spikedrocker ur on my friends list ur just always away, and enzo is on tf2 24/7

Bill Smauz
1 Sep 2008, 07:29am
Need teh smartehs to typez demo in consuls.

Suri
1 Sep 2008, 07:48am
It comes down to you taking a demo of the mic spammer with his STEAM ID and then posting it here. AO's are always looking at the player complaints.

So please if you see people blocking or mic spamming get SS and demos and post them. Admins can't be on 24/7 even if we would like for that to happen.

2fast
1 Sep 2008, 04:02pm
It comes down to you taking a demo of the mic spammer with his STEAM ID and then posting it here. AO's are always looking at the player complaints.

So please if you see people blocking or mic spamming get SS and demos and post them. Admins can't be on 24/7 even if we would like for that to happen.

aggreee