PDA

View Full Version : A crime, so cruel

Itendtokill
28 Aug 2008, 07:23pm
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/28/microwave.baby.ap/index.html

This is very sad @ sick..

This women, put her infant in the MICROWAVE... and cooked him to death..
Fucking sick bitch. That is so damn cruel...

Itch
28 Aug 2008, 07:30pm
As a parent I find this kind of shit sick and appalling.. I'd rather not know that a mother was capable of that.

Itendtokill
28 Aug 2008, 07:31pm
As a parent I find this kind of shit sick and appalling.. I'd rather not know that a mother was capable of that.

Im not a parent, but just imagine.. being cooked.. and it was a INFANT... jesus christ, the pain that must have occured...

She is a sick bitch, and i hope she gets death penalty

mikec789
28 Aug 2008, 07:32pm
That makes me want to cry and be sicka t the same time :(

Oh well i wonder who had to clean it up.

barackobama
28 Aug 2008, 07:49pm
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, dam imagine the smell...

andre1028
28 Aug 2008, 07:53pm
And I thought the world and it's people couldn't get any worse. Guess I was proved wrong. Sick bitch, I wonder why she did it.

Veggie
28 Aug 2008, 08:19pm
I heard of this story, so sad and sick. Just when I think I've heard the worst it just goes to another level.

Itendtokill
29 Aug 2008, 09:43am
I hope she dies & or gets killed.
I know in a male prison, if it was a male on trial, he would get fucked up.
Not sure how it works in a female prison.

Regardless it was sad, to take out anger on the BABY. She did it because she had a fight with her boyfriend..

So microwaved a baby for that.. jesus, what has this world come to?
Sad, evil, cruel thing..

mNote
29 Aug 2008, 10:22am
WHAT THE FUCCCKKKK@@#!#!#!@

Veggie
29 Aug 2008, 03:01pm
Microwave baby killer convicted
China Arnold (archive image)
A jury will decide if China Arnold should face the death penalty

A US court in Dayton, Ohio, has convicted a mother of murdering her one-month-old daughter by burning her to death in a microwave oven.

China Arnold, 28, showed no emotion when the jury announced its guilty verdict, only lowering her head.

Prosecutors said that the baby's DNA had been found inside the microwave in Arnold's apartment.

Arnold's cellmate told the court that she had confessed to putting her daughter in the microwave and switching it on, because she was afraid that her boyfriend would leave her if he discovered that he was not the baby's father.

trakaill
29 Aug 2008, 03:23pm
When I lived in guadeloupe a lady not to far from where I lived dicided to put her twin daughters in the washing machine they were a lil older and one of them survived. The husband came home and found them. So here some more fucked up shit in the world

Itendtokill
29 Aug 2008, 05:04pm
When I lived in guadeloupe a lady not to far from where I lived dicided to put her twin daughters in the washing machine they were a lil older and one of them survived. The husband came home and found them. So here some more fucked up shit in the world

Wow... put them in the fucking washer machine.. jesus..
Microwave is far worse... i would think

Jesstilence
29 Aug 2008, 05:52pm
Am I horrible person for laughing? :001_unsure:

XeNo
29 Aug 2008, 06:48pm
Am I horrible person for laughing? :001_unsure:

I'm not going to lie...I'm the kind of person that doesn't get that phased by death or sick cruelty...Therefore the first thing that came to mind is what happens when you put a lightbulb in a microwave.

Sorry to be brutally honest. But, it doesn't mean I approve of what the woman did. It's still a upsetting story, morally.