PDA

View Full Version : Caylee's In fact is Dead

Suri
28 Aug 2008, 06:34am
Well the FBI came out with their info early this morning. A hair and some other items taken from the care came back saying that for a fact is was Caylee's dead body that was in the trunk of the car.

It is a very sad day:( I really sucks to find out this lil girl is dead.http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

GrayFox
28 Aug 2008, 07:20am
I don't get how people always leave behind clues like this. I mean, air out the trunk, spray something over it to hide the scent from dogs, vaccum it, and don't leave a damn body in there to decompose.

SpikedRocker
28 Aug 2008, 07:24am
I don't get how people always leave behind clues like this. I mean, air out the trunk, spray something over it to hide the scent from dogs, vaccum it, and don't leave a damn body in there to decompose.

Well the dogs that are used to detect such things have very sensitive noses. It was probably cleaned at one point but it soaks in to the upholstery, even the back seats of the car and you wouldn't even know it. Watch CSI more :-P

GrayFox
28 Aug 2008, 07:30am
I watched mythbusters and the only way they outdid the dogs was to go into the city, wheres theres too many smells for the dog to keep track of. But really, if your going to kill someone, I'd imagine you'd go through every step to possible save your own ass. Get rid of that upholstery then, burn it.

SpikedRocker
28 Aug 2008, 07:35am
Doing something so extreme actually looks worse IMO. The normal person just doesn't rip out their upholstry for no reason. But then in the "heat" of the moment when stuff like this goes down, somewhat shows it wasn't premeditated. If you plan to save your ass, most of the time they claim premeditated murder which is just nailed as a death sentance for states who have it.

Itch
28 Aug 2008, 07:43am
I don't think the Death penalty is cruel enough for someone that would kill their own child or any child for that matter.. I think whomever is finally proven to have committed this murder and those that tryed to cover it up should be tortured daily. And of course beaten with sock filled with a 1/2 brick!

SpikedRocker
28 Aug 2008, 07:48am
I don't think the Death penalty is cruel enough for someone that would kill their own child or any child for that matter.. I think whomever is finally proven to have committed this murder and those that tryed to cover it up should be tortured daily. And of course beaten with sock filled with a 1/2 brick!

Well if Casey tells prosecuters where Caylee is before tuesday, they offered her limited immunity. By my guess, LegalSmash probably would have more info on this, means they probably will not go for the death penalty in the murder case. From what I've read also, the rest of the familly is acting really strange. Something has been revealed but the public hasn't been informed about it yet. Most likely waiting for an arraignment or something for that information to become public.

Veggie
28 Aug 2008, 06:25pm
From what I understood limited immunity just means anything she tells them in the deal cannot be used against her, everything else before then will be used against her.

GrayFox
28 Aug 2008, 09:41pm
Refresh my memory alittle bit, is she trying to plead not guilty? And where is her husband?

Veggie
28 Aug 2008, 11:54pm
So far she is not pleading guilty or this would have been over with.

LitKey
28 Aug 2008, 11:58pm
Refresh my memory alittle bit, is she trying to plead not guilty? And where is her husband?

We don't know what she'll plead. And if by husband you mean the father of her daughter, he's dead.

SpikedRocker
29 Aug 2008, 05:24am
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/28/fla.missing.girl/index.html

Casey is heading back to jail on Saturday. They hope to force her to tell them where Caylee is.

tank40175
29 Aug 2008, 05:43am
At this point it don't look very good for the mother. And from what I've heard in this story I don't believe it was just some accident either. The mother is a party animal, which I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with that, except when you have a child to take care of. But when she was supposed to be out trying to find her daughter, there are photos of her in a club. It would seem to me that maybe she was trying to "free" herself to be able to go out whenever she wanted. And if this is the case and it was in fact a murder, then they need to skin her alive!!

SpikedRocker
1 Sep 2008, 03:22am
Arrested again....

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/29/caylee.arrest/index.html#cnnSTCText

Friday night Casey Anthony was arrested on forgery, fraudulent use of personal information, and petty theft.

Smurftan
1 Sep 2008, 04:18am
thats really sad and its sickening that such people that will kill childrenl ike that exist in this world

SpikedRocker
1 Sep 2008, 08:31am
UPDATE

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

Investigators confirm FBI tests that Caylee was in the trunk of the car and that she is dead.

This information came to light Sunday. Many people still holding on to hope she is alive and there was a mistake but the outlook is grim.

Toxin
1 Sep 2008, 08:57am
'Oh god, please let the DNA Analyze be wrong and Caylee is still alive'

Stupid idiots, the more they hope that she is still alive, the more frustated they will be when they finally unterstand that she is dead.

SpikedRocker
3 Sep 2008, 06:39am
UPDATE

http://www.wesh.com/news/17366272/detail.html

Casey Anthony's immunity deal has expired and she did not accept any cause, "she doesn't need it". Caylee's grandmother still holds out hope that she is alive even though evidence is point the other way. Volunteers still search wooded areas for Caylee but the numbers have diminished since the latest trunk evidence came out. Casey is still in jail awaiting hearing on her latest charges of theft and prosecuters plan to have more theft related charges to be added to the list she already has. If Casey would be convicted on all charges she has been charged with she'd face 17 years in prison. Investigators say murder charges will not be brought up till more evidence surfaces on if Caylee was in the trunk and when they have a probable cause of death. There are still lab tests pending and awaiting analysis.

Repeat
3 Sep 2008, 09:56am
They're all in on it...

To jail with them all!

Daze
3 Sep 2008, 10:21am
I dont understand Spiked, obviously im not following because im in the UK but did it say something about an immunity clause?

how could she be immune from going to jail?

SpikedRocker
3 Sep 2008, 11:27am
I dont understand Spiked, obviously im not following because im in the UK but did it say something about an immunity clause?

how could she be immune from going to jail?

The way I understood it, and LegalSmash probably can correct me if I am wrong, is that the prosecution offered her immunity from informaton she tells them that would help them find Caylee. It wouldn't have prevented her from going to jail but they wouldn't use that informaton against her in court.

Itendtokill
3 Sep 2008, 12:39pm
This is whats going to happen.. they are taking her to court, with not enough evidence thats points the mother to murdering the daughter, shes going to get minimun prison time for the child neglect or w/e.. shes going to get aquited on the murder charges and get away with it..

SpikedRocker
4 Sep 2008, 06:10am
UPDATE

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html

Newest information in continue to points that Caylee Anthony is dead and it appears to be murder. "Suspiciously high" levels of Chloroform found in Casey Anthony's car and a confiscated computer belonging to Casey showed websites with information on chloroform were found.

Also searchers had investigators collect evidence they found in a park where Casey claims Caylee was kidnapped.. Most of the evidence was taken away in paper bags and was not known. A searcher said he thought he had found raccoon bones.

New charges were also brought up against Casey. The charges included two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petty theft and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.

It appears Casey Anthony is due to appear in court this morning to address these new charges.

Repeat
4 Sep 2008, 06:14am
I read that last night -- sick shit.

The woman is a sick bitch and I'm guessing she was using chloroform to calm her kid down because she was crying or something.

And then she accidently killed her...

SpikedRocker
4 Sep 2008, 06:22am
I read that last night -- sick shit.

The woman is a sick bitch and I'm guessing she was using chloroform to calm her kid down because she was crying or something.

And then she accidently killed her...

I'm thinkin premeditated. If she did research on chloroform she would have found out that its very easily "over-dosed" and simply kills. Thats why they don't use it during surgery anymore.

LegalSmash
4 Sep 2008, 06:33am
The way I understood it, and LegalSmash probably can correct me if I am wrong, is that the prosecution offered her immunity from informaton she tells them that would help them find Caylee. It wouldn't have prevented her from going to jail but they wouldn't use that informaton against her in court.

Im not sure whether she was ever offered immunity by the prosecution, but immunity is not a "Get out of murder free" card. Immunity works a lot like a plea bargain, and if Casey has not complied to the Court's wishes in a near exact fashion, she will likely be indicted by the State, despite any "Deal" made, because she failed to comply to the terms of said deal.

Also, I do not know if I believe that the state would grant her immunity that easily, this is a very serious crime, where a child was killed and there has been evidence of active concealment in the matter. Further, there is a very extensive Court record showing that the mother/Defendant is a habitual, compulsive liar, and she has been arrested again since the initial arrest, I seriously doubt that any "immunity" would still hold in this situation.

I for one, hope they nail this bitch to a cross and she die in a fire.

SpikedRocker
5 Sep 2008, 06:28am
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/04/fla.missing.girl/index.html

Someone has now paid her half million dollar bail again. Police are keeping the source a secret but CNN is claiming she could be let out at any time now.

Italian Jew
5 Sep 2008, 11:10am
I for one, hope they nail this bitch to a cross and she die in a fire.

So you would consider tehsnipes to be in this form of punishment, or is only in dying in a fire?

Well, looks like we found another candidate for SCANDAL OF THE YEAR! I don't know why anyone would post bail for her.

LegalSmash
5 Sep 2008, 11:53am
I don't know why anyone would post bail for her.

I honestly believe it was attention whoring.

SpikedRocker
5 Sep 2008, 12:03pm
At noon we reported 2 florida based bail companies did, she's got a fuckin body guard system. When I saw the video I was like wtf? When did she turn into Britney Spears?

GrayFox
5 Sep 2008, 12:50pm
Who really has 500,000 to waste away on a random woman? If it is a body guard station, is their reputation even that worth it? I doubt they've suffer that much of a blow anyways.

SpikedRocker
9 Sep 2008, 08:32am
Sorry I've been kinda out of this stories loop for a few days I'll try to catch you up on it.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17426676/detail.html

Over the weekend, protesters clashed with the grandfather. He supposedly pushed a man and a woman. He currently is not charged with anything but the authorities are reviewing a video tape the protesters caught. Last night a body guard with Leonard Padillia talked with Nancy Grace about how Casey told him that she dropped Caylee off at Blanchard Park changing her orginal story of dropping her off at an apartment. Investigators says clothes and bones were found at the park but believe the bones to be animal bones. Further testing on the clothes and bones are still to be done.

Veggie
17 Sep 2008, 06:07pm
If anybody is interested listening to the interrogation tapes, they have been released.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8af_1221265186

To the right of the video is links to all the other tapes.