PDA

View Full Version : Casey Anthony Dead Body

Suri
27 Aug 2008, 03:01pm
Well the news broke today. There was a dead body in Casey Anthony's car.

http://www.local6.com/news/17314942/detail.html

SpikedRocker
27 Aug 2008, 03:49pm
Wow...this just doesn't look promising now. I still hold out hope.

Veggie
27 Aug 2008, 04:17pm
bounty hunter that bonded her out of jail is eating his words now the moron.

GrayFox
27 Aug 2008, 05:18pm
However, during recent interviews, Cindy Anthony has claimed that Casey had rotting pizza in the trunk of her vehicle and that was the reason for the foul smell.

Obvious cover-up. Am I reading it right that they just now checked the trunk of the car or that the DNA samples just came in?

PotshotPolka
27 Aug 2008, 05:59pm
bounty hunter that bonded her out of jail is eating his words now the moron.

He was eating his words before he even flew out of California, the fool was over his head.

LegalSmash
27 Aug 2008, 06:10pm
They should get the Ramsey family with the Holloway family and they can all pretend "some puerto rican guy" took the kid.

Suri
27 Aug 2008, 06:20pm
However, during recent interviews, Cindy Anthony has claimed that Casey had rotting pizza in the trunk of her vehicle and that was the reason for the foul smell.

Obvious cover-up. Am I reading it right that they just now checked the trunk of the car or that the DNA samples just came in?

No the Body Farm had the smaple for weeks now, but just now got the results back.

And at first I thought the bounty hunter as a tard. But today he said he was going to send her but back to jail because he can do that. He said he really thought the lil girl was alive and wanted to help. But he said today that since she got out she has not helped at all with trying to find her child. And he was pissed. So I am sure tomorrow you will see her going back to jail.

Veggie
28 Aug 2008, 03:37pm
They just confirmed it was the little girls hair in the trunk and it was decaying from a dead body.

SpikedRocker
28 Aug 2008, 05:27pm
They just confirmed it was the little girls hair in the trunk and it was decaying from a dead body.

Yeah another thread about this: http://www.zombiemurder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8776

<3 veggie!