PDA

View Full Version : Barack Obama Supports Infantcide.

Repeat
26 Aug 2008, 07:01am
Obama may not eat babies, but he sure as hell is okay with killing them. This is pretty disturbing.

VIdbYjmbFzo

Try to rebute that one. Sick shit.

LegalSmash
26 Aug 2008, 07:23am
Obama may not eat babies, but he sure as hell is okay with killing them. This is pretty disturbing.

VIdbYjmbFzo

Try to rebute that one. Sick shit.

As far as I am concerned, and what past experience appears to dictate, any political candidate that interjects opinion regarding abortion that is not squarely in the middle is setting himself up for epic EPIC failure in most Americans in this country.

Itch
26 Aug 2008, 08:00am
Truly Fucked.!

LitKey
26 Aug 2008, 08:31am
Fuck that shit, that's FUBAR.

LegalSmash
26 Aug 2008, 09:05am
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/f/f7/Abandonallhope.jpg

Repeat
26 Aug 2008, 09:15am
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/f/f7/Abandonallhope.jpg

SWEET GLORIOUS VICTORY!

Target
26 Aug 2008, 09:20am
Thank god another Obama Non-supporter. Everyone I talk to seems to support him.

LegalSmash
26 Aug 2008, 09:26am

This pretty much sums up my thoughts. BTW, "Magic Negro" is not a racial term but a political/social construct where liberal guilt white people and liberals in general will embrace this man on the concept that he has some sort of "magic fix" for everything the white people are mad about, but in the end, when they see he does not, the magic leaves and the caring, loving, special minded liberals only see in black and white, hence the remainder.

Here's a link for you retards about to scream racism on the least racist man on the board:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_negro

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/2/24/Centerofthesun.gif
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/1/12/Magicnegrosun.jpg

Repeat
26 Aug 2008, 09:38am

Do you only talk to fools?

Italian Jew
26 Aug 2008, 11:13am
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/obama_and_infanticide.html

Here is the fact check article about this story. All it comes down to is basic political jargon and action. Obama saw the acts as ways to attack Roe vs. Wade and get rid of abortion entirely. There is the disputed 2003 version which has different stories to it.

The whole thing is taken out of context however as opposition to the born alive bills is not the same as infanticide. He said his reasons were for the protection of Roe Vs. Wade in the long run, something which his opposition disagrees with. There is a discrepancy between Obama's story and the opposition story saying that an amendment was added to the 2003 bill which prevented said conflicts with Roe vs. Wade. Obama wanted the same wording as was in a similar federal law at the time, however the issue of similar, not exact wording came up as well as state vs. federal powers over the issue.

Obama has also been in support of an already existing Illinois statute which states that physicians performing abortions when the fetus is viable must use the procedure most likely to preserve the fetus' life; must be attended by another physician who can care for a born-alive infant; and must "exercise the same degree of professional skill, care and diligence to preserve the life and health of the child as would be required of a physician providing immediate medical care to a child born alive in the course of a pregnancy termination which was not an abortion."

All this winds up as is semantics and he said, she said.

What is definite is that Obama does not support infantide. You can try and spin whatever way you want, but that is probably the only simple fact you can get from this.

LegalSmash
26 Aug 2008, 11:32am
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/obama_and_infanticide.html

Here is the fact check article about this story. All it comes down to is basic political jargon and action. Obama saw the acts as ways to attack Roe vs. Wade and get rid of abortion entirely. There is the disputed 2003 version which has different stories to it.

The whole thing is taken out of context however as opposition to the born alive bills is not the same as infanticide. He said his reasons were for the protection of Roe Vs. Wade in the long run, something which his opposition disagrees with. There is a discrepancy between Obama's story and the opposition story saying that an amendment was added to the 2003 bill which prevented said conflicts with Roe vs. Wade. Obama wanted the same wording as was in a similar federal law at the time, however the issue of similar, not exact wording came up as well as state vs. federal powers over the issue.

Obama has also been in support of an already existing Illinois statute which states that physicians performing abortions when the fetus is viable must use the procedure most likely to preserve the fetus' life; must be attended by another physician who can care for a born-alive infant; and must "exercise the same degree of professional skill, care and diligence to preserve the life and health of the child as would be required of a physician providing immediate medical care to a child born alive in the course of a pregnancy termination which was not an abortion."

All this winds up as is semantics and he said, she said.

What is definite is that Obama does not support infantide. You can try and spin whatever way you want, but that is probably the only simple fact you can get from this.

Roe v. Wade does not "legalize" abortion, it was always legal, dependent on state law. It, like most medical issues, SHOULD be a state issue, because it is within the purview of the state's police powers to prescribe issues relating to health, security, and well being, powers specifically NOT given to the Fed.

Roe v. Wade essentially establishes that under the prenumbra of rights that we call "privacy", bodily integrity, and choice of medical procedure fall within privacy, and as such, abortion can not be prohibited outright any more than a tit job can be. This being said, the rule of thumb as to what and when can abortion be performed is STILL set by the state for the most part(where some allow for later than 1st trimester under certain circumstances OUTSIDE danger to the mother's life). Basically in this country you do not have an absolute right to elect to have an abortion, rather a qualified right, which is checked by the state's interests in preserving life as the state defines it. This allows the state to outright prevent you from abortion post "viability" AND make you sign papers which basically call you a murdering promiscuous whore, tell you about how bad it is, show you dead babies, and make you wait up to 48 hours prior to having the abortion. As long as they do not prevent you, however, it is all good in the proverbial hood.

The "issue" is not an issue at all, its something that has been drummed to up to bigger than what it really is. It is abhorrent that we have entire elections decided on this issue.

Italian Jew
26 Aug 2008, 11:41am
It was much simpler when we would just worry what we should do with the British.

LegalSmash
26 Aug 2008, 12:01pm
It was much simpler when we would just worry what we should do with the British.
word yo.

Repeat
26 Aug 2008, 12:02pm
Damn redcoats.

Anyway, the factcheck says it could be interpreted either way, and I feel that it's infantcide. Neener neener neener.

Jesstilence
26 Aug 2008, 02:12pm
http://i36.tinypic.com/aeblue.gif

Against abortion. For killing babies.

PotshotPolka
26 Aug 2008, 02:26pm
Holy shit. They played the he kills babies card.

Honestly to an extent I agree with Jew, there is likely alot of perspective on the bill and superficial facts, but nevertheless that is like a fucking MOAB in the Obama Camp, which doesn't matter because he has a +7 PR Shield.

Italian Jew
26 Aug 2008, 03:30pm
They tried to play on this story when he was running for the Senate and it failed. It will probably fail just as much in the presidential race because it really isn't played into too much now. It would just end up with Obama going... http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/152/orlybm6.jpg

Dark Torcher
26 Aug 2008, 04:18pm
Does this matter to the nation whether or not parents will kill their unborn children? I'd have to say if they really are that messed up to killed their unborn kid, let them be? Do you really want to argue with those kind of people?

Anyways, I support Obama not for the people issues, but for the Energy Research, the Science outlook, and more important aspects.

Repeat
26 Aug 2008, 04:31pm
Does this matter to the nation whether or not parents will kill their unborn children? I'd have to say if they really are that messed up to killed their unborn kid, let them be? Do you really want to argue with those kind of people?

Anyways, I support Obama not for the people issues, but for the Energy Research, the Science outlook, and more important aspects.

Um...yes?

Considering abortion is pretty much murder, yes it matters to me...

LegalSmash
26 Aug 2008, 04:37pm
Um...yes?

Considering abortion is pretty much murder, yes it matters to me...

Agreed on a personal level. On a legal standpoint it is irrelevant what the People get to do or not because the state can and will use police powers to curtail their actions.

Regarding Nobama's "stance on science", Hitler was REALLY big into experimental science. I don't see anyone tryin' to find his great grandson to elect.

Italian Jew
26 Aug 2008, 06:23pm
Agreed on a personal level. On a legal standpoint it is irrelevant what the People get to do or not because the state can and will use police powers to curtail their actions.

Regarding Nobama's "stance on science", Hitler was REALLY big into experimental science. I don't see anyone tryin' to find his great grandson to elect.

I think the reason nobody would try that is because Hitler didn't have any kids, and therefore couldn't have any grandsons, great grandsons, etc. If he did, you would see some those crazy wannabes, the Neo-Nazis, try and proclaim him their leader or some lame crap like that.

And yes, memories of Hitler in his little mech robot still bring me lulz to this day.

LegalSmash
26 Aug 2008, 06:30pm
I think the reason nobody would try that is because Hitler didn't have any kids, and therefore couldn't have any grandsons, great grandsons, etc. If he did, you would see some those crazy wannabes, the Neo-Nazis, try and proclaim him their leader or some lame crap like that.

And yes, memories of Hitler in his little mech robot still bring me lulz to this day.
Touche, well, grand nephew then.

Yes, they should have redone it and put him in a giant spider.

Bill Smauz
26 Aug 2008, 07:00pm
Good thing im not voting for Obama. He will lead the nation into a fiery hole which we will never come out of. The end of the world is near.

Repeat
26 Aug 2008, 07:03pm
Good thing im not voting for Obama. He will lead the nation into a fiery hole which we will never come out of. The end of the world is near.

NObama '08 babay!

Dark Torcher
26 Aug 2008, 07:37pm
actually the end of the world is not near, we may die, but the earth will still be here

Repeat
26 Aug 2008, 07:49pm
actually the end of the world is not near, we may die, but the earth will still be here

not necessarily true, shit could go down... you never know...

eeeeoooeeeeeeee

Bill Smauz
26 Aug 2008, 07:51pm

eeeeoooeeeeeeee

Like selling the country to Muslim Terrorists MhM

Sandstorm
26 Aug 2008, 08:01pm

eeeeoooeeeeeeee

Global Warming...

PotshotPolka
26 Aug 2008, 08:20pm
Global Warming...

Hillary's Snatch...

Italian Jew
26 Aug 2008, 08:41pm
Hillary's Snatch...

you mean penis?

Repeat
27 Aug 2008, 04:43am
Hillary's Snatch...

there's a snuke in her snizz

AndreiD
27 Aug 2008, 05:44am
Dude, I hope Obama won't become president, I don't live in the USA and I really don't see him as being a too great president.

Zero001
28 Aug 2008, 12:20am

You are clueless.

I don't know why anyone bothered to acknowledge this post, but since they did I feel like I have to point out that this guy has no idea what he is talking about.

Farmer Mick
28 Aug 2008, 12:43am
You are clueless.

I don't know why anyone bothered to acknowledge this post, but since they did I feel like I have to point out that this guy has no idea what he is talking about.

you tell him zero!

GrayFox
28 Aug 2008, 04:51am
You tell him havok!

tank40175
28 Aug 2008, 06:01am
This thread started about abortion, right? So if someone holds no value for a childs life then how does he hold any value for yours? They all try to argue where "science" says life begins, is it not a growing human being from the moment the egg is fertilized? The life is already started from conception, if you look from a scientific or religous view, if life was not already there then it could not exist, grow, or otherwise develop. So the question isn't if there is life but how much value it has. If the person says it has no value, then he holds no true value on life, and cannot be trusted to make the right decisions to make our life better.

--"The penalty good men pay for indifference in public affairs, is to be ruled by evil men."--
Plato

LegalSmash
28 Aug 2008, 06:21am
This thread started about abortion, right? So if someone holds no value for a childs life then how does he hold any value for yours? They all try to argue where "science" says life begins, is it not a growing human being from the moment the egg is fertilized? The life is already started from conception, if you look from a scientific or religous view, if life was not already there then it could not exist, grow, or otherwise develop. So the question isn't if there is life but how much value it has. If the person says it has no value, then he holds no true value on life, and cannot be trusted to make the right decisions to make our life better.

--"The penalty good men pay for indifference in public affairs, is to be ruled by evil men."--
Plato

I think you miss the point that it is not what value is assigned to the "unborn life", but rather if someone else should be allowed to assign value to said unborn life, like the state. It is clear however, that in this country, the State can and does have the police power to dictate when life is recognized to start with based off its ability to ensure the health and well being of "life" in its borders.

I don't necessarily think that if a person has an abortion they should be trolled till the end of time and hit with sticks, but quite the contrary, that this person should be counseled to understand the gravity of their actions.

Abortion itself IS still the termination of a natural function of the human body, namely, the reproductive cycle. The current law which allows state control after a certain point (viability) is about as happy a median as you will EVER get on this subject. The state has a big interest in the issue that many people that blow the issue off refuse to acknowledge, the state and township's right to define its local moral character. That is in essence, the beauty of America, that Boston can go on a cocksucking rampage because they believe it to be hunky dory, and that a place like Nebraska or North Dakota can have entirely "dry" swathes of the state and require counselling and a 24 hour wait for an abortion. The latter of which has been found to be NOT encroaching on the person's "right of abortion"

This question is a value question, but not of the value of the life, but of the value's of the people in the singular community where each abortion occurs.

If Roe would have been in Mass or CA as opposed to Tx, that case would have NEVER come up.

Italian Jew
28 Aug 2008, 11:32am
and thus the cycle that is politics continues in its vicious existence...