PDA

View Full Version : Anyone a fan of Bruce Springsteen? Also about Democratic convention

tehsnipes
25 Aug 2008, 09:43pm
Word has it he'll show up on Thursday for the Democratic Convention ;). McCain has Daddy Yankee! I also watched today's Democratic convention. Although some of you may not like Ted Kennedy, his strength and faith was touching. This speech might be his last public speech. He had his flaws but he had a respectable career in the Senate and is worthy of respect. Michelle Obama's speech was touching as well. Her father worked hard everyday to provide her and her siblings even through Multiple Sclerosis.

Thoughts anyone?

Please don't Flame

LegalSmash
25 Aug 2008, 10:57pm
Word has it he'll show up on Thursday for the Democratic Convention ;). McCain has Daddy Yankee! I also watched today's Democratic convention. Although some of you may not like Ted Kennedy, his strength and faith was touching. This speech might be his last public speech. He had his flaws but he had a respectable career in the Senate and is worthy of respect. Michelle Obama's speech was touching as well. Her father worked hard everyday to provide her and her siblings even through Multiple Sclerosis.

Thoughts anyone?

Please don't Flame

Ted Kennedy is a drunkard imbecile who got to the senate because of the family name and the fact that Mass will vote for anything Irish. I like Bruce Springsteen and Daddy Yankee for the most part as to their music.

I still think you should die in a fire. A big one. Get on with it.