PDA

View Full Version : Sick man, "Devil"

Itendtokill
25 Aug 2008, 09:48am
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/22/duncan.verdict.ap/index.html

This guy did the most horrible thing ever... he kidnapped a 9 year old boy, and a 8 year old girl.

He killed nearly the whole family. Mother, Father, Brother.. Sister lives 8 yrs old.

"Duncan, 45, kidnapped Dylan Groene and his then-8-year-old sister, Shasta, in May 2005 after murdering their older brother, their mother and her fiance in the Coeur d'Alene area. The two young children were taken deep into the Lolo National Forest, where they endured weeks of horrendous abuse at Duncan's hands.

Duncan ultimately shot the boy point-blank in the head while his sister watched"

"Prosecutors showed jurors videos Duncan made in which he molested, tortured and hanged Dylan Groene until the boy was unconscious and nearly"

He is also a person of interest for 2 more murders in the past years and many other crimes...

He deserves the death penalty. He doesn't deserve life in prison, he deserves death.. he is a sick bastard

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/22/duncan.verdict.ap/index.html

SOLANUM
25 Aug 2008, 10:03am
I dont think he deserves the death penalty.

He deserves to be given a 3x4 cell, bread crums and piss to eat&drink and let him shower with the other inmates so he'll be continually raped until be dies of internal bleeding.

andre1028
25 Aug 2008, 10:23am
I dont think he deserves the death penalty.

He deserves to be given a 3x4 cell, bread crums and piss to eat&drink and let him shower with the other inmates so he'll be continually raped until be dies of internal bleeding.

I agree, living with that kind of thing is way worse than any death sentence. But at least he won't be out doing this kind of stuff and it wasn't a 30 year sentence or something.

EDIT: Luckily he wasn't trialed in here (Canada) I believe that our punishments are way less severe. My friend assaulted this kid and he got 8 hours jail time maximum. I know, I said what the.. too.

Itendtokill
25 Aug 2008, 11:22am
I agree, living with that kind of thing is way worse than any death sentence. But at least he won't be out doing this kind of stuff and it wasn't a 30 year sentence or something.

EDIT: Luckily he wasn't trialed in here (Canada) I believe that our punishments are way less severe. My friend assaulted this kid and he got 8 hours jail time maximum. I know, I said what the.. too.

Living with that kind of thing is way worst than any death sentence?? Did you read the article??? HE ENJOYED IT, NO REMORSE, NO REGRET. HE FILMED THE ACTS AND WATCHED THEM OVER AND OVER. When the jury watched the videos.. HE SMILED..

He doesn't deserve to live... hes says he doesn't want to die.. but he is murdered 3 people, suspect in over 5 more crimes including 2 homicides...

LegalSmash
25 Aug 2008, 11:55am
Living with that kind of thing is way worst than any death sentence?? Did you read the article??? HE ENJOYED IT, NO REMORSE, NO REGRET. HE FILMED THE ACTS AND WATCHED THEM OVER AND OVER. When the jury watched the videos.. HE SMILED..

He doesn't deserve to live... hes says he doesn't want to die.. but he is murdered 3 people, suspect in over 5 more crimes including 2 homicides...

Put him in a hole and shoot him in the face, bill the family.

Repeat
25 Aug 2008, 11:57am
My views on ways we should punish people like that might seem to be a bit radical to some, but here they are.

Throw him in with the biggest blackest meanest motherfuckers in the jail system. Let him be their bitch for a while -- ALL ON HIS DIME. Sell his house, his belongs, etc to fund his stay in jail.

Then execute him slowly and painfully.

To those who say "that makes you just a bad as him!" ... Fuck you. People like that deserve the absolute worst human punishment has to offer. Hopefully there's eternal punishment waiting for him in the lowest circle of hell.

barackobama
25 Aug 2008, 12:01pm
Make him suffer in Prison!

Italian Jew
25 Aug 2008, 12:05pm
He might actually enjoy being shit (shat?) on or raped though. Make him go through something like in a Saw movie where it would punish him mentally as well as physically. If he somehow lives, then you can turn him into a piņata in a jail cell.

Repeat
25 Aug 2008, 12:33pm
He might actually enjoy being shit (shat?) on or raped though. Make him go through something like in a Saw movie where it would punish him mentally as well as physically. If he somehow lives, then you can turn him into a piņata in a jail cell.

Yes...yes... why yes indeed!

I agree with Jew for once.

Italian Jew
25 Aug 2008, 12:39pm
Yes...yes... why yes indeed!

I agree with Jew for once.

Does I get a cookie?

andre1028
25 Aug 2008, 12:51pm

But I think rotting in jail for a whole lifetime is worse then feeling pain for a minute and then dying. (they do injections right?)

Itendtokill
25 Aug 2008, 01:45pm
My views on ways we should punish people like that might seem to be a bit radical to some, but here they are.

Throw him in with the biggest blackest meanest motherfuckers in the jail system. Let him be their bitch for a while -- ALL ON HIS DIME. Sell his house, his belongs, etc to fund his stay in jail.

Then execute him slowly and painfully.

To those who say "that makes you just a bad as him!" ... Fuck you. People like that deserve the absolute worst human punishment has to offer. Hopefully there's eternal punishment waiting for him in the lowest circle of hell.

We have to be realistic... we can't shoot him, beat him up, or plant him in a cell to get attacked.. its unlawful and wrong.. but he is a bitch he deserves it..

He fears the death penalty... so GIVE IT TO HIM... let him take his fears..

HE HUNG a 9 year old, over and over and over... tortured him.. SHOOT HIM point blank in head..

Fuck that, give him the injection

PotshotPolka
25 Aug 2008, 02:21pm
Inform the media and release him into the public, will let nature take it's course.