PDA

View Full Version : clear the questions in my mind

Bubbles
24 Aug 2008, 10:37pm
when a t is in vents, open season?

this one is from what ppl tell me, when your the last ct alive, no rules apply. and you can kill everybody because everybody is against you?

mics on ct's is preferable, but not required, so if the dude disregards what you type, shoot em?

accidental shots, kickable by admins? even after apologizing?

if a t has a gun, out and pointing, warning doesnt matter?

if a t, runs up and shoots me, then runs in a cell ditches the gun runs out and expects not to be shot, shoot? or let him live to backstab?

thats all i can come up with at the moment

barackobama
24 Aug 2008, 10:43pm
Well, my thread, which is sticky in the Prison server section will answer most of these.

But to start.

1. If a t is trying to escape in Vents, feel free to kill him.

2. This is tricky, being the last CT, does not mean you can kill everyone in sight, but you should be aware most of them will be armed, so therefore if you think they have a gun, feel free to kill them.

3. People without mics on CT's is annoying, and should go to T's.

4. No, they should warn you if you shoot my accident, not kick you. If they kick you, feel free to get a demo, and report them.

5. If a T has a gun, fuck them up. I do not warn, by the time I've said put the gun down, they've just rammed a bullet in my head. It's there own risk for picking a fucking gun up!

6. Shoot, I hate it when people go, "well I didn't kill you", or "You didn't see me kill them", but you've seen it in the top right screen, fucking SHOOT DER ASS!

Any more, feel free to reply :)

Robfal
24 Aug 2008, 10:46pm
You bring interesting points.

Vents are a kill zone.

Last CT is usually allowed to fire at will.

CTs with mics = Good/Bad. Good cause they can quickly tell you something and bad because they sometimes boss you around like a god with it.

I guess the admin decides? Usually not in my experience.

If its pointed at you, you shouldnt waste time warning. If its slung/holstered, decent thing to do is warn first.

Kill the fucker!!!!

EDIT: Darn it Garfield! Ya beat me right to it.

Bubbles
24 Aug 2008, 11:01pm
sweet so better judgment goes above 12 year old opinions!

Bubbles
25 Aug 2008, 01:55am
how about this one, if im one of 2 ct's outnumbered to the point where every round is a damn zerg rush, is it a RULE that i have to open by 4.00 like everybody screams at me to do?

i told them, they can open the doors once they switch to ct's to give us some kind of balance

SpikedRocker
25 Aug 2008, 03:42am
5. If a T has a gun, fuck them up. I do not warn, by the time I've said put the gun down, they've just rammed a bullet in my head. It's there own risk for picking a fucking gun up!

Funny story. I'm a T just walkin around one of the upper levels of cells and run into a gun, didn't even see it, in front of me is a CT, I promptly turn away from him to throw the gun away but just as I did it he killed me. He realized after the fact what I was doing but it was funny.

how about this one, if im one of 2 ct's outnumbered to the point where every round is a damn zerg rush, is it a RULE that i have to open by 4.00 like everybody screams at me to do?

i told them, they can open the doors once they switch to ct's to give us some kind of balance

Yeah I am never in a rush to open doors. I feel I need to be well armed first :-P. Plus, CT's need to make sure they are somewhat organized to properly corral the T's. Pretty much I look at their bitchin like real prison where they are hootin and hollerin about 'we want our smokes!'

Bubbles
25 Aug 2008, 04:37am
thanks, thats what i was saying, then they tried to voteban me :scared:

looks like logic wins again :partydance::partydance::partydance::partydance:

tank40175
25 Aug 2008, 12:13pm
This is something that needs adressed because most admins that come on say cells have to be opened by 4 min. Which does give ct's a full min to arm themselves, ect. However if this is not yet a legit rule then something like it does need to be made offical, so t's are not left in cells untill not enough time is left to do anything. The point is for everyone to be able to play not just ct's.

SpikedRocker
25 Aug 2008, 12:26pm
This is something that needs adressed because most admins that come on say cells have to be opened by 4 min. Which does give ct's a full min to arm themselves, ect. However if this is not yet a legit rule then something like it does need to be made offical, so t's are not left in cells untill not enough time is left to do anything. The point is for everyone to be able to play not just ct's.

I think its more of a courtesy than a rule. Its kinda silly to wait so long to open the t's cells when ample time is given. The map I am working on opens the cells after so long unless the CT's open before the timer runs out. Mainly I give the CT's plenty of time to get in place but not make the T's wait till they get old.

Bubbles
25 Aug 2008, 01:00pm
when i do play t, i agree that it gets annoying when the cells dont open right away, but guns or no, ct's cant win when theres not enough of them to guard all the prisoners, i thought 7 t's against 2 ct's was a little unfair, way too much to have any chance of winning. thats why i told them, they want the doors open, they can switch teams and open it themselves, makes the game more fair i thought