PDA

View Full Version : New York Prostitute With One Leg Dies After Being Knocked From Wheelchair

Repeat
23 Aug 2008, 06:47pm
Arrested 67 previous times for prostitution. I wonder if she was any good.

However, any good prostitute knows that 13th floors are bad luck. Stay away from that shit.

----------------------------------------------------------------

New York police said Friday a prostitute with only one leg was murdered in Brooklyn after a client hit her on the head and she fell out of her wheelchair, hitting her skull against a wall, the New York Post reported.

Elizabeth Acevedo, 38, was found unconscious in a 13th-floor hallway of the apartment building where she lived in the Boerum Hill neighborhood of Brooklyn.

Acevedo died Friday morning in the Long Island College Hospital after being removed from life support, the Post reported.

She wore a prosthetic leg, but also used a wheelchair after losing her leg in a train accident. The prostitute had 67 previous arrests for prostitution and drug charges

Investigators are looking for a suspect, who they believe was a client who hit Acevedo over the head with a heavy object.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,409424,00.html

Slavic
23 Aug 2008, 06:48pm
Wheel Chair Prostitutes make me happy : D.

They sit right at the proper height

Italian Jew
23 Aug 2008, 07:32pm

you dirty, dirty man!

:rlol:

Itendtokill
23 Aug 2008, 07:39pm

To you it may be funny, it may not have been a real job to be proud of.. but someone died.. no they were murdered.. thats nothing to laugh it...

She should have learned the first time she was arrested to stop that shit... to bad a life ended so young

barackobama
23 Aug 2008, 07:52pm
Dam, I never got the chance to hire her!

Daze
23 Aug 2008, 08:29pm
Dam, I never got the chance to hire her!

I'm still available :tongue_smilie:

SOLANUM
25 Aug 2008, 02:11am
To you it may be funny, it may not have been a real job to be proud of.. but someone died.. no they were murdered.. thats nothing to laugh it...

She should have learned the first time she was arrested to stop that shit... to bad a life ended so young

You need some comic relief.

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/5499/clown1uj1.jpg

Gray
25 Aug 2008, 02:19am

I'm with Tend, this shit aint a laughing matter, if it were your mom or aunt or girlfriend you wouldent be laughing now would you?

Shameful.