PDA

View Full Version : Lack of vaccination causes spike in measles infections.

LegalSmash
21 Aug 2008, 10:57am
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080821/hl_nm/measles_usa_dc

Stupid parents. Belief in God or not, disease is serious fucking business. It never ceases to amaze me that so many people in this country are willing to forgo vaccinations that are provided at minimal cost while other persons around the world die because they cant afford or get access to them.

I blame yuppy "Greeners" who think that the occasional side effects of vaccinating a child is worse than dying of some disease that has nearly been eradicated in the US.

Go jackass Soccer Momzillas.

Italian Jew
21 Aug 2008, 11:37am
I blame the crazy religious people and paranoid "OMG GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY!" people. (Hey, I rhymed :laugh:)

Jesstilence
21 Aug 2008, 11:42am
That is the most rediculous crap I have read today.

"Don't worry little Timmy! God will protect you from disease if you are a good little god fearing boy!"

The parents need to be slapped in the face. If there is a hell I'll see them there.

LegalSmash
21 Aug 2008, 01:01pm
I had a friend that wanted to avoid giving his baby daughter vaccines. He showed me the contract the hospital makes you sign if you waive vaccination... it basically says:

Date

I __________ (Undersigned fucktard parent) do hereby indemnify, release, and forever hold harmless (dont blame the Dr) the medical team, professionals, hospitals, health care provider for the death of my child that will likely come about due to a failure on my part to vaccinate _____ (enter soon to be dead baby here) against preventable, but deadly-if-untreated diseases such as (add in EVERY treatable disease here, in small font, and repeat a few in latin to make it sound ominous).

Killing my child all on my own

(parent)

Jesstilence
21 Aug 2008, 03:27pm
What did you say to him about it?

LegalSmash
21 Aug 2008, 03:29pm
What did you say to him about it?

I informed him, that as his friend and eventual attorney at record, it would behoove him to vaccinate his children.

Jesstilence
21 Aug 2008, 03:36pm
Good. I probably would have went for the more barbaric approach and told him that he was a piece of shit for even considering it and if he actually did it I would most likely be in jail for awhile for kicking the shit out of him if he ever so happened to step into my field of vision for being such a D-bag.

(Did he do it or not?)

LegalSmash
21 Aug 2008, 03:46pm
Good. I probably would have went for the more barbaric approach and told him that he was a piece of shit for even considering it and if he actually did it I would most likely be in jail for awhile for kicking the shit out of him if he ever so happened to step into my field of vision for being such a D-bag.

(Did he do it or not?)

I cast persuasion level 20 and he agreed with me.

Italian Jew
21 Aug 2008, 04:04pm
He lost his saving throw...:sad: