PDA

View Full Version : just wondering

Bubbles
21 Aug 2008, 03:08am
earlier tonight i was on prison break, and i was playing ct and the kind of responses i got left me with a few questions

1. I was told that if i dont have a mic, the t's dont have to listen to me even if i type what i want them to do, they would read what i said, and tell me that they dont know how to read and just disobey, resulting in the shooting of their knee-caps

2. why, after i kill a T, who was CLEARLY going to shoot me, am i getting 2-3 votebans saying i need to warn them first? obviously if i dont have a mic, i dont have the luxury of slapping a wrist over chat

3. if a T isnt to listen to me when i tell them id like them farther away from me, and i shoot them, why would everybody get on my case about not being allowed to do so? and telling me to read the motd rules? it does clearly state, if you dont listen we can shoot you.

barackobama
21 Aug 2008, 03:17am
Yeah, to be honest, if your going to be on CT's, you need to have a mic, it's not a rule, but it's better, as people get annoyed when your typing commands..

Now, if you panic and shoot someone, because they got really close, thats fine.

If they voteban you, they are assholes.

T's have to listen to you, if they are to close and you don't like it, and they don't move back on request, shoot them as a warning.

Bubbles
21 Aug 2008, 03:39am
this does help
but stirs up new questions

now if im looking at being banned by band wagon popular vote, should i leave and rejoin? wouldnt that be breaking a rule in itself?

should i alias?

should i defend myself? (and get cussed out)

sorry to be a bother, just a lot of rules might clash if theyre not balanced