PDA

View Full Version : G4

Dracula
20 Aug 2008, 03:28pm
Any one here watch this I only watch Xplay, AttackOfTheShow, and of course Hurl.

Jesstilence
20 Aug 2008, 03:50pm
I quit watching after it stopped being TechTV....I MISS MAH SCREENSAVERS!

LitKey
20 Aug 2008, 03:57pm
Not really, G4 is pretty shitty and kid oriented it's not really about games anymore. Attack of the Show is okay, though I never watch it.... XPlay fails at reviewing games... and Hurl, I don't even know what the fuck that is. I just watch Ninja Warrior AKA Sasuke on it when it's on. Japanese reality TV/game shows FTMFW.

Dracula
20 Aug 2008, 04:08pm
Ya it has gone downhill oh ya and Ninja Warrior ftw :D

raven maniac
20 Aug 2008, 05:11pm
eh, I just like watching Attack of the Show. XPlay, like you said Litkey, is just shit now-a-days. Their reviews mean nothing because they give good ratings to shitty games that 8 year olds would play, and bad ratings to games that are actually decent.

Dracula
20 Aug 2008, 06:41pm
Oh and i forgot Code Monkys

Bill Smauz
20 Aug 2008, 07:31pm
Ninja WARRIOR

Falcon04
21 Aug 2008, 02:20am
I miss the old X-play announcer who always used to say the names in an odd manner like, Adam SesslAr and Mor-Gan Webb.

and Screensavers too, all that useful information... gone.

and Fresh Gear! I love seeing cool tech and gadgets I'll never be able to afford.

Not to mention the previous version of attack of the show was better too, without olivia Munn and that news lady who gives you the low down on popular trends and entertainment news; two things that G4 shouldn't focus on.

Boo G4... Boo

Jesstilence
21 Aug 2008, 11:29am
I miss the old X-play announcer who always used to say the names in an odd manner like, Adam SesslAr and Mor-Gan Webb.

and Screensavers too, all that useful information... gone.

and Fresh Gear! I love seeing cool tech and gadgets I'll never be able to afford.

Not to mention the previous version of attack of the show was better too, without olivia Munn and that news lady who gives you the low down on popular trends and entertainment news; two things that G4 shouldn't focus on.

Boo G4... Boo

It's ok Falcon. I have some old vhs tapes of the screensavers that we can watch together and fiddle with our faddles.

Suri
21 Aug 2008, 12:27pm
Any one here watch this I only watch Xplay, AttackOfTheShow, and of course Hurl.

G4 Is CRAP!!!!! Well Ninja Warrior is good. G4 took a really good network like TechTv and KILLED IT. I did not mind G4 right after both networks became one.The Screen Savers was the best show they had, and then they just turned it into a pile of steaming POO!!! Attack of the Show is lame and the host don't know jack about what they are talking about.

I don't mind X-play, but I have also not seen it since it changed how its done.

Falcon04
21 Aug 2008, 01:03pm
It's ok Falcon. I have some old vhs tapes of the screensavers that we can watch together and fiddle with our faddles.

Good... good, count me in.

TopCat
8 Dec 2008, 05:30pm
I like Ninja Warrior and Unbeatable Banzuke.

Wrathek
8 Dec 2008, 07:13pm
i dislike people who drudge up dead threads.

Matt.
9 Dec 2008, 07:37am
:bump:= :banplease:

So :lock1: