PDA

View Full Version : Pakistans president dropsss down

Jazz
19 Aug 2008, 10:08am
yo, iv'e heard that pakistans president is going off, pakistan is already in a katastrophe..... now even more

PotshotPolka
19 Aug 2008, 10:12am
It's "steps down", and if you're starting threads in the section write it in a more appropriate way, or blame it on Bush or what ever else is hip these days.

LegalSmash
19 Aug 2008, 10:56am
Rofl. Polka for the win.

Seriously, however, Jaz, this is a bit of an educated debate section (mostly) lets all (addressing everyone) try to keep it within at least a 5th grade reading and writing level.

Also, it'd be great if we could make more credible arguments, ala (I cant believe I'll say this, but I respect his attempts and arguments) the italian jew, repeat, myself, phat, and others. I grow tired of imbecilic, badly written mouth breathing arguments from Omar, tehsnipe's far flung, barely credible, and for that matter legible statements, or the rest of the drivel that finds its way on here, despite the fact that a keyboard and computer is a semi-complex machine.

Also, Jaz, there is already a thread on this issue, please in the future look for what you are about to post on before you do it, as the other thread is usually more developed and interesting.

Jazz
13 Oct 2008, 06:44am
well, sry if i didn't look but if i'd posted them they might be too old (the same thread) but yea legalsmash its bush's fault

Omar
13 Oct 2008, 06:55am
Rofl. Polka for the win.

Seriously, however, Jaz, this is a bit of an educated debate section (mostly) lets all (addressing everyone) try to keep it within at least a 5th grade reading and writing level.

Also, it'd be great if we could make more credible arguments, ala (I cant believe I'll say this, but I respect his attempts and arguments) the italian jew, repeat, myself, phat, and others. I grow tired of imbecilic, badly written mouth breathing arguments from Omar, tehsnipe's far flung, barely credible, and for that matter legible statements, or the rest of the drivel that finds its way on here, despite the fact that a keyboard and computer is a semi-complex machine.

Also, Jaz, there is already a thread on this issue, please in the future look for what you are about to post on before you do it, as the other thread is usually more developed and interesting.

I stopped posting negative responds against you.. Well i did now, and the - rep

LegalSmash
13 Oct 2008, 08:09am
I stopped posting negative responds against you.. Well i did now, and the - rep

Bullshit, maybe you stopped in the past hour. Its your new attempt at "getting back at me" because you cannot argue, make a cogent point, or breath while walking or chewing gum at the same time. You've done it several other times, and you are about 3 weeks late on this one.

Do you give out Valentine cards in October as well as respond phenomenally tardy to everything else you do?

Die in a fire, Fail-mar.

Omar
13 Oct 2008, 08:13am
Bullshit, maybe you stopped in the past hour. Its your new attempt at "getting back at me" because you cannot argue, make a cogent point, or breath while walking or chewing gum at the same time. You've done it several other times, and you are about 3 weeks late on this one.

Do you give out Valentine cards in October as well as respond phenomenally tardy to everything else you do?

Die in a fire, Fail-mar.

And you expect me to not insult you, read you'r own post again?
But ok what ever man. I'm still not gonna insult you, cause i know its you'r goal, so you can make me look even worse. Try you'r worst :) (breath while walking or chewing gum at the same time) lol, now you'r using very old "dumb blond" jokes. W/e

In short, I cant be bothered talking insults from you.

Jazz
13 Oct 2008, 11:41am
wow.. this thread turned up being a fighting thread between omar and legalsmash:bored: but anyways if u really want to fight post ''private messages'' so that other's won't notice...:thumbup:

Mammal
13 Oct 2008, 12:05pm
Aww I was enjoying it!

Thanks for ruining it jazzy! :closedeyes: