PDA

View Full Version : Jade Goody - Cervical Cancer

Daze
19 Aug 2008, 03:39am
front page of TheSun today.

she was in the Indian BB trying to make amends from being a racist and saying p*ki on the english version last year.

she got called to the diary room and got told there.

does anyone else think this is a PR stunt to boost her fame & make money?!

Daze
19 Aug 2008, 03:46am
True, dont know why theSun are putting it on front page when there's more interesting news around like 2 people shagging in a phone box.

Lux
19 Aug 2008, 03:53am
Don't care either way, she's a fat whore.

I second this

James
19 Aug 2008, 11:37am
Third.

LegalSmash
19 Aug 2008, 11:39am
Who is this person?

Red
19 Aug 2008, 12:01pm
We need to make a Euro forum section

Lux
19 Aug 2008, 12:19pm
We need to make a Euro forum section

It feels strange to me too when you make threads of dead television anchormen or something.

I don't know who they are :confused1:

Zael
20 Aug 2008, 12:20pm
I think we should let the Americans out of this one :biggrin:

LitKey
20 Aug 2008, 12:43pm
I think we should let the Americans out of this one :biggrin:

Good, because we don't care.

Zael
20 Aug 2008, 01:58pm
Good, because we don't care.

If you didn't care, why did you bother to reply :confused1:

LegalSmash
20 Aug 2008, 02:40pm
If you didn't care, why did you bother to reply :confused1:

Die in a Fire.

Slavic
20 Aug 2008, 05:00pm
Die in a Fire.

: D

Daze
23 Mar 2009, 03:59am
215 days later.

Jade Goody has lost her battle against cancer.

RIP

LegalSmash
23 Mar 2009, 07:09am
LOL PWNED

Jaffa
23 Mar 2009, 09:55am
Did you miss the double page + spreads in the newspapers today and ove rthe weekend about the soliders in iraq and afghan? Both in broadsheets and tabloids

trakaill
23 Mar 2009, 10:03am
Karma's a bitch, ain't it?! but then again she apologized for being racist so karma might have been mean.. :/

LegalSmash
23 Mar 2009, 10:05am
I think it sums up our press at the moment that Jade Goody gets more press attention in the headlines than the 150 soldiers now dead in Afghanistan that made the ultimate sacrifice for their country.

She had cancer, she died, get over it. Think of all the poor mothers and families that had to go through a Mothering Sunday when their son has died overseas.

QFTMFT, seriously this is a problem everywhere. No obese tabloid whore should get airplay over the nation, or monarchy's fallen.

Daze
23 Mar 2009, 10:24am
QFTMFT, seriously this is a problem everywhere. No obese tabloid whore should get airplay over the nation, or monarchy's fallen.

Still does not give you the right to post "LOL PWNED" when somebody dies. :angry:

Italian Jew
23 Mar 2009, 10:26am
She was mentioned on EITM on the radio here, but other than that I have no idea who she is.

Daze
23 Mar 2009, 10:38am
No, the fact she was an arrogant racist who broadcast her views to millions of people does.

Regardless of her past mistakes she died a slow and painful death. In the end it was the morphine that killed her rather than the cancer itself. I wasn't too fond of her myself a year ago but since she became terminally ill I admire her bravery and the fact that she did every thing she could to make money for her children to live a better life when she had died.

Havok, the countless times I have seen you ridicule and discriminate people for certain things they have done is mind bending. I urge you to grow up and show some compassion for other human beings. Maybe you should stop doing things that will make you look cool in front of your other HG friends around here, it makes you look like a heartless asshole.