PDA

View Full Version : Prisonbreak server

tank40175
18 Aug 2008, 05:30pm
I love playing in prisonbreak, as alot of peeps do. (stays full almost around the clock) However I think guidelines need to be made more clear as to what is allowed by ct's & t's alike. Most restrictions being on ct's 'cause they start with weps. Going in it seems the rules are pretty clear, but then u get ct's cutting off half a map or in some t's restricted to what would be a 8'x20' hallway and just standing there not able to do nothing. Other times ct's won't open cells for a long time just to be buttholes. And also just a suggestion, idk if it can be done or not but when guns are in certian cells at begining if it could be made random as to which cell guns are in so ct's don't know where it is at first. This would make things more interesting to say the least. One more thing is that when admins are on they need to do more to enforce what limited rules there are, I was reading another post where it was said that even admins break rules there and so they hate to ban other players for rule breaking. This should not be the case. Admins should be last to break rules on any server and enforce rules that are in place to keep the game fun for all.

barackobama
18 Aug 2008, 05:41pm
http://www.zombiemurder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8083

tank40175
18 Aug 2008, 05:54pm
That's what I meant by saying going in rules seem clearcut. However noone even admins seem to follow them. Alot of killing for no reason and nothing done about it. I'd say that is main thing. Also ct's throwing guns into a t and imediately shooting them, when they were baited like that w/o chance of even dropping wep. Also back to gun in cells, if that could be made random, then ct's wouldn't be going and shooting that t, even when he doesn't pick gun up.

barackobama
18 Aug 2008, 06:46pm
I understand your frustration.

If you see a admin killing for no reason, record a demo, with the Steam ID, and make a admin complaint.

That's the best way to weed these bad admins out, until then just try and enjoy the game :)