PDA

View Full Version : ze_ctcd

NLS CEL
18 Aug 2008, 12:12am
after fooling around posting some medicore maps ive decided to do major projects for zombie escape.

ze_ctcd (courage the cowardly dog)

im baseing this one off of one of my favorite shows from back in the day. ive sketched out most of the map on paper and and figured out how to go about making most of the traps and creatures that will be in it. it wont be an amazing map like jurassic park redux or anything since i cant create my own custom models and textures yet.

so far i have it worked out that cts will be sitting in a doctors lobby when suddenly a infected paient attacks the good doctor. hearing the sirens outside , cts know the drill, escape the infected area and regroup for pickup.

meanwhile the ts break out of jail and make their way along with cts, knowing they can possibly hitch a ride. the escaping group spots a pickup truck speeding down the the street and decide to follow, making their way though the creepy town of "NoWhere".

cts and ts need to make their way to the farmhouse to be picked up by chopper. ive been working on having a car or something near the start but so far i can only work out one thats nasty like the car in sst, its a death trap. if i make it so it doesnt kill you, it gets stuck and wont move.

ive made the first part of town and the some of the ending, its about 20% done.

Smallsasaurus
21 Aug 2008, 08:56pm
If you could make this a VIP escape map and have the VIP turn into Muriel, the old lady, I'm sold.