broncoty
15 Aug 2008, 03:09pm
Is it worth seeing?

What about Diary of the Dead?

MasterkennyG
15 Aug 2008, 03:10pm
i say half of it and it was good.

if your with friends see it .

its fun though even though it was bad you will still have a good time.

xBloodShotx
15 Aug 2008, 04:45pm
havnt seen day of the dead but ive seen diary. it was terrible i dont suggest watching it at all probably the worst of the "of the dead" series.

barackobama
15 Aug 2008, 06:55pm
Both old films now :o

But, both worth seeing.

ElemenT
15 Aug 2008, 07:32pm
ye i liked both of thoese movies

SOLANUM
15 Aug 2008, 08:49pm
Diary Of The Dead was pretty great, acting gets a little iffy at times but its a great movie.

Italian Jew
15 Aug 2008, 09:09pm
Day of the Dead is probably the worst of them (or maybe Land of the Dead), but it isn't a horrible zombie movie. Its Romero, so you are getting some value to it meaning it is better than most other non-Romero zombie crap. It would be a rental unless you want the entire collection of Romero movies.

Diary was a very good production for him, but it suffered from bad acting. The concept was good and the extras with it are great. They show amateur zombie movies that were submitted for a competition to be shown on Diary of the Dead. One or two are boring, but the others are funny as hell or just awesome. if you like zombies at all, Diary is a very good buy or rental.

Jaffa
16 Aug 2008, 06:25am
Its worth watching day of the dead to better understand about the zombies in the romero movies, it helps explain a lot fo the hows and whys for the zombies

AppleShark
16 Aug 2008, 09:10am
Both old films now :o

But, both worth seeing.

Diary of the Dead was released in 2007 :thumbup1: