PDA

View Full Version : What music do you listen to when playing ZM?

T-MaG
7 Jul 2007, 06:49pm
List (only if you want :rolleyes:) your top favorite five or ten bands/artists/rappers. Oh and don't start saying "This band sucks" or "Oh look an emo." Go on Youtube for that, I just want to see what everybody is listening to, and what they feel goes well with ZM.

(BTW, on the youtube comment, I love youtube and am on there alot, so I just want to make it clear that I'm no youtube h8r, but it's true that alot of comments on songs are "oh this is emo" or "this band sucks; you must be gay if you listen to it")

My top ten:
1) Sabbath ('70-'78, Ozzy years)
2 or 3) Disturbed
2 or 3) AC/DC (Both Bon and Brian)
4) Sugar Hill Gang :cool:
5) Ozzy
6) Papa Roach
7) Zepplin
8) Hendrix
9) Twisted Sister
10) Kiss

Coincedentally, the top 3 are the top 3 in my all time favorite bands period. (lol out of like 50) I think they all add a little flare to ZM, some are good at different times but all go well with ZM if you had a mix.

Can't wait to see some others! :)

Graves
7 Jul 2007, 06:58pm
In no particular order...

Metallica
Opeth
Blind Melon
Children Of Bodom
Black Sabbath [Ozzy years]
Deep Purple
The Doors
Jimi Hendrix
Agalloch
Alice In Chains

and many more...

p.s. Henda has no idea who The Doors, Deep Purple or Blind Melon are...what a noob

T-MaG
7 Jul 2007, 07:19pm
p.s. Henda has no idea who The Doors, Deep Purple or Blind Melon are...what a noob

ROFL

Atarian
7 Jul 2007, 07:52pm
I listen to opie and anthony (shock jocks) on XM sattelite radio online, and the beatles. I'm hardcore.

Riggs
7 Jul 2007, 08:33pm
Styx, some Bob Dylan and David Bowie, a little of this, a little of that. A lot of rock. A little country.

The General
7 Jul 2007, 08:44pm
wayne newton, tom jones, paul anka and a little mel torme

FICE
7 Jul 2007, 10:45pm
i dont really listen to music while playing much......but when i do, its usually techno,rap, or reggaeton

The General
7 Jul 2007, 10:56pm
lol

above list i made is not true too.

I don't listen to music when playing the game too.

before I forget

AC~DC is the best to listen to when messing with code and fucking with people.

lmao

AC~DC brings out the fun.

SilentFox618
8 Jul 2007, 03:40pm
Mostly listen to Killswitch Engage and All That Remains... doesn't get much better than that :cool:

Red
8 Jul 2007, 04:21pm
Britney Spears, or if I'm feeling really rowdy; Christina Aguilera

Omega
8 Jul 2007, 04:46pm
Britney Spears, or if I'm feeling really rowdy; Christina Aguilera

damn, I thought I was the only one