PDA

View Full Version : FREE Windows Vista Ultimate*

Henda
7 Jul 2007, 04:11pm
*Requires HEAVY gaming.
http://club.live.com/

Microsoft launched their "Live Search" engine and want people to use it. One way to do this is by getting people to win prizes by playing games.
Play games to win tickets, trade in tickets for prizes. There's only two prizes really worth getting, Windows Vista and Office 2007. Sell on Ebay and make a nice profit!

By the order of Haggard.

Keep all talk of cheating off the board.

broncoty
7 Jul 2007, 05:19pm
its not cheating

its taking advantage of

mindcrime
7 Jul 2007, 05:21pm
what the fuck?

care to elaborate henda/haggard?

Riggs
7 Jul 2007, 05:46pm
Pretty simple concept, mindcrime.

Broncoty, think of it this way. In CS, Aimbot and wallhacks are "taking advantage of things," if you consider it. Most aimbots merely read attachment points or textures to aim for, and the wallhacks simple alter textures. Neither are truly hacking anything, merely editing your own files. Why are they hacks? Because they ruin the game and take the point away from it.

broncoty
7 Jul 2007, 05:50pm
Pretty simple concept, mindcrime.

Broncoty, think of it this way. In CS, Aimbot and wallhacks are "taking advantage of things," if you consider it. Most aimbots merely read attachment points or textures to aim for, and the wallhacks simple alter textures. Neither are truly hacking anything, merely editing your own files. Why are they hacks? Because they ruin the game and take the point away from it.

meaning none of that is allowed because it does ruin the game

no game is ruined by us simply using macros to speed up the process

and in our motd it says no hacking

no where in microsofts terms of conditions does it say no use of macros

microsoft hasnt banned it yet y should zm ban us from talking about it

Riggs
7 Jul 2007, 06:07pm
microsoft hasnt banned it yet y should zm ban us from talking about it

Because they said so. I should think that you would trust Haggard's judgment enough, have enough respect, to follow his requests.

broncoty
7 Jul 2007, 06:18pm
Because they said so

lol thats what the nazis said to the guys that ran the gas chambers

Because they said so. I should think that you would trust Haggard's judgment

i do respect his judgment without it zm wouldnt b wat it is

have enough respect, to follow his requests.

i do respect him and there is a rule about talking about music/software piracy but no where in this thread was there any talk of piracy or of any illegal
activity

but no where in this thread has haggard said anything and i also respect henda this is in no disrespect of either of them but i also see no reason why a reasonable explanation cant be afforded

i didnt kno i would get attacked for asking for an explenation for y one of the most popular threads on zm was all of the sudden shut down with no reasonable explenation

and tbh i support the idea but i just want to see the angle they are coming from on this

The General
7 Jul 2007, 07:09pm
tbh there was a link to the website and with that link on here they can tell where people are coming from and will read what everyones saying and doing.

best not to talk about it on forums

Omega
7 Jul 2007, 09:57pm
Is anyone else limited to 1000-2000 pts on Chicktionary/Crosswire on new accounts? I am :(

broncoty
7 Jul 2007, 09:59pm
Is anyone else limited to 1000-2000 pts on Chicktionary/Crosswire on new accounts? I am :(

yes

LitKey
8 Jul 2007, 12:04am
MS Flight Simulator X got shipped to me today, about 5 days after ordering it. Not gonna try it out yet though because I'm going to wait until I get my new computer this month.

Kennith
8 Jul 2007, 08:10pm
I think from now on if anyone has any questions regarding the topic should message Kikko.

Omega
8 Jul 2007, 09:30pm
I think from now on if anyone has any questions regarding the topic should message Kikko.

.... or post in this thread...?

Haggard
9 Jul 2007, 12:13am
Im, sorry it took me this long to post but "yeah" I dont think we shoud have all that info on here......I am not willing to even take a chance on any kind of problems (legally) with this site...even tho there is a very slim chance anything would happen to us it still aint worth the chance.

Graves
9 Jul 2007, 03:26am
Agreed.

Omega
9 Jul 2007, 07:27pm
Damn, they took Vista off the list again. And I was just going to order two more...

Kennith
9 Jul 2007, 08:07pm
.... or post in this thread...?
I ment the "cheats"

KikkoMan
10 Jul 2007, 04:07pm
If you need any more information you can visit the un-official board at;
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=586880

If that link is not allowed, delete if needed.
Im still waiting on my other prizes...
3 vistas (1 from my brother)
Web Cam vx 6000
2 Xbox controller
Ringtone lol, shipping is needed I guess.

Graves
10 Jul 2007, 04:35pm
I got Vista ordered about 3 days before they took it off the list...they said it should be shipping on 8/28/07, and will take a few weeks...

Omega
11 Jul 2007, 12:18am
Seems like MS is cracking down on cheaters... I just saw someone's name with "Reported!!!" on it on the winners list. It was written in a small, red font that seemed off and caught my attention... I clicked print screen but somehow it didn't register, so I cannot provide you guys with a screenshot.

origin
11 Jul 2007, 07:58am
Like all the "winners" I've seen have 0 games played.. MS is gonna shut this down fast. Doubt they will ship any rewards right now..

Edit: yep they're taking people out: http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/8923/clublivecaughthn3.png

Good luck to all.

KikkoMan
11 Jul 2007, 07:10pm
^^^Ahaha.
Well I stopped playing long ago. I dont think im going to play again, too many cheaters and its going to take forever to get my prizes.

Graves
11 Jul 2007, 07:29pm
My account is fine.

Red
11 Jul 2007, 07:29pm
Yeah same, I stopped 2 weeks ago. I just want my vistas

origin
11 Jul 2007, 08:10pm
Too many ppl whoring prizes really.. ordering like 4 Zunes at a time. That shit is fucking us all over. Some people are just plain stupid.

Red
11 Jul 2007, 09:12pm
Too many ppl whoring prizes really.. ordering like 4 Zunes at a time. That shit is fucking us all over. Some people are just plain stupid.

Troll?

origin
11 Jul 2007, 11:15pm
Troll?I'm just saying, people shouldn't go crazy when ordering things. You have a better chance of getting your stuff if you don't order tons at one time like that.

Graves
12 Jul 2007, 03:34am
I "saved" up to 7000...and ordered Vista...that was a week ago. Im thinking of getting 500 more points to get the headset w/ mic, but I think I can whore out $20 to get it at the store myself. I just want the vista to sell.

LitKey
12 Jul 2007, 08:17am
Like all the "winners" I've seen have 0 games played.. MS is gonna shut this down fast. Doubt they will ship any rewards right now..

Edit: yep they're taking people out: http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/8923/clublivecaughthn3.png

Good luck to all.

Too bad that screen is fake.

origin
12 Jul 2007, 09:03am
Too bad that screen is fake.I really hope so..

Omega
12 Jul 2007, 11:55pm
Awww, what a rip off! Vista is now 20,000 Tickets and it's only a HOME PREMIUM!...

broncoty
13 Jul 2007, 10:05am
Awww, what a rip off! Vista is now 20,000 Tickets and it's only a HOME PREMIUM!...

ya but ther offering home office, i need a copy lol

and i just hope they send the vistas we won before

mindcrime
9 Aug 2007, 06:41pm
any updates from anyone?

+ac+ics
10 Aug 2007, 01:35am
People use macros for flexicon ( game where u get the most points) to get loads of tickets...not saying i do..but ive always wondered how people have alot of points because i get tired play the same game over again so i just searched flexicon macros on google whole list camee:mad:

LitKey
10 Aug 2007, 08:23pm
People use macros for flexicon ( game where u get the most points) to get loads of tickets...not saying i do..but ive always wondered how people have alot of points because i get tired play the same game over again so i just searched flexicon macros on google whole list camee:mad:

The macros were posted in this thread, kid. Too bad for you Club Live is dead now. You found them too late.

KikkoMan
13 Aug 2007, 03:49am
Some people from gamefaqs have gotten their prizes! My acct was NOT zero'd and my est. ship date is Aug. 18th, should be here this week. I'll keep you guys posted.
Also, some people have gotten their prizes even though their acct was zero'd!!!!!!!!

mindcrime
29 Aug 2007, 05:28pm
welp.. was due a few shipping confirmations yesterday.

haven't gotten any yet.

looks like it was a waste of time=/

anyone else?

+ac+ics
29 Aug 2007, 07:17pm
LitKey stfu sorry im not a loser like u man

Riggs
29 Aug 2007, 07:30pm
LitKey stfu sorry im not a loser like u man

Hey, chill. No need to jump all over him for pointing something out to you.

I haven't personally done this. I'm kind of waiting for someone to actually get their prizes before I waste my time.

+ac+ics
29 Aug 2007, 07:32pm
Hey, chill. No need to jump all over him for pointing something out to you.

I haven't personally done this. I'm kind of waiting for someone to actually get their prizes before I waste my time.

Tell him to chill to please who does he think he is like how did i know

KikkoMan
30 Aug 2007, 05:33pm
Well, My EST. Ship date was the 18th of Aug, nothing came. My acct was not zero'd but I had already received one Vista before. I emailed Live Search Club through my account on the website, I received an automated reply then replied to that asking my question. Here is the email I received:

Dear Live Search Club Participant,

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Customer Support. After you place your order, you should have received a confirmation number (which you have received).

After your order is processed, you will receive a confirmation email with any relevant shipping information (including tracking number). As stated in our Terms and Conditions, please allow for up to 12 weeks for delivery of any prize orders.

Kind Regards,

Live Search Club Customer Support

So now its 12weeks... Another month of waiting, thats IF I even get anything.