PDA

View Full Version : Question

Joeytron
11 Aug 2008, 09:00pm
In the breakfloor server, when a player/players have "won" by isolating themselves completely out of reach of zombies but there is still a lot of time left on the clock are admins aloud to slap/tele them down? I ask because I see this happen a lot when I'm playing and its very boring to sit around and wait for 3 and a half minutes to pass. I see a lot of comments like "ah fuck this not again, I'm leaving" when it happens 2 or more rounds in a row. Love the server, hate the wait.

XeNo
11 Aug 2008, 09:35pm
This is like on Escape on SST, where you jump on the edge of the rocks from the lift, it's impossible to get up there and if the zombies call the drop ship late, the human wins but we still have to wait for time to run out.

It's considered holding up the round in my opinion, as is glitching nuke and other things.

If he's in a spot that is entirely impossible to get to, such as even if they have a boost jump and can't knife his block and other things, I'd support the idea of just slapping him or slaying him, considering he's not doing anything.

Either that or for these situations, try and have a plugin command to activate a humans win.

Italian Jew
11 Aug 2008, 09:39pm
Just ask them to come down. If they don't, you will just have to wait because some people get anal about that. Besides, they can only have so much fun when they run out of ammo.

broncoty
11 Aug 2008, 10:07pm
THIS IS THE OLD POLICY CONCERNING ROUND EXTENSIONS.

IT used to be that if you took a vote first you could slay/burn/slap as long as it came out positive.

but that was a long time ago, have to wait for someone higher up to say whats up now.

Maxwelldon
11 Aug 2008, 10:22pm
Most often on breakfloor zombies can stack a little and knife the box :001_smile:
But yea, if there is really long time left before end of round, you can request them come down as it is considered as "holding up the game" if they keep going for long period

Joeytron
11 Aug 2008, 11:18pm
Well I usually do ask them to come down if its a long time. I'm asking is there anything I can do if they are just being jerks and staying up there?

broncoty
11 Aug 2008, 11:39pm
ok straight from the mouths of red and litkey on vent.

If someone is out of ammo and they are out of reach, move to spec.

If they have ammo and had the skill to get their, leave them.

You can always ask them to jump though, if they do then great.

Joeytron
12 Aug 2008, 12:40am
alright ty

Maxwelldon
13 Aug 2008, 08:43am
Just a little thing about the "move to spec" - slay instead.. the spectator move bugs the game most times so the round doesn't end. Talking of personal experience here for a few times