PDA

View Full Version : tking

Sandstorm
11 Aug 2008, 07:52am
obviously u cant tk, but i aws just reading the ban appeals and people are getting banned for "tking" on deathrun. to me thats rediculous because when one person gets hit the barrels go everywhere and you have no idea what happens. It's really random who gets called for the Blaxk sucided Blank in the death notifier thing. I really don't think this is bannable as there's no way to tell what will happen, and a fw people could try the trap at once, fail, and all get blown up, you can't blame the CT anymore than the people that died. They should've stayed back, or they risked dying. I don't know, I just feel taht it shouldn't apply on the deathrun server in thiss way.

Mercy
11 Aug 2008, 08:35pm
i agree but sometimes people do it on purpose out of nowhere and in that case it should be banable, but by accident it should be all good

XeNo
11 Aug 2008, 09:39pm
Really depends on the map...And how the team-killing is done.

Such as 3 floors, fufu, garage, ect. ect. where barrels you have to get around slowly some one will either:

1. Mess up and kill other teammates on accident without the intent to team-kill.

2. A trap will be activated and it'll hit one person and ricochet off and kill others.

3. Someone will be an idiot and just run and jump into the barrels killing anyone close or anyone trying to get through carefully.

tank40175
12 Aug 2008, 02:36pm
obviously u cant tk, but i aws just reading the ban appeals and people are getting banned for "tking" on deathrun. to me thats rediculous because when one person gets hit the barrels go everywhere and you have no idea what happens. It's really random who gets called for the Blaxk sucided Blank in the death notifier thing. I really don't think this is bannable as there's no way to tell what will happen, and a fw people could try the trap at once, fail, and all get blown up, you can't blame the CT anymore than the people that died. They should've stayed back, or they risked dying. I don't know, I just feel taht it shouldn't apply on the deathrun server in thiss way.

I agree, having spent some time on deathrun server lately, and even when someone else blows barrels and one hits you before blowing up it counts it as a tk on you if it kills someone else with you. However one issue that comes up on this game is sometimes someone playing on t's side will go through and activate all the traps before any ct's ever get there and little to nothing is done about it.

Maxwelldon
13 Aug 2008, 08:47am
Well, we have the automated slay/kick system on at the moment.. Can't help that.
Though, running in the barrels by purpose in attempt to kill your team mates gets you banned. When ever you touch the barrels Accidentally and the barrels blow on team mates, that might get you auto-kick / slay next round, depends how many dies.
So if we catch anyone doing it by purpose in attempt to teamkill, it's worth a ban
Also, if you finish the map, activate traps on your team mates and they die : it's bannable since it counts as teamkilling.