PDA

View Full Version : question about escape

Sandstorm
8 Aug 2008, 05:37pm
i was wondering, are you allowed to say, blowup a bridge or close something with a human or two behind with zombies? If its a situation where its either u all go zombie or u and ur friend live and sacrifice jonny, that seems acceptible.. becuase either u all go zombie so its really no fun for all of u, or just 1 person gets turned and 2 live... i just wanna clear this up so i dont get banned from any of the servers.

barackobama
8 Aug 2008, 05:47pm
If like you have 20 zombies and 1 human all running, and you know for sure that if you don't close the gate the zombies will get in, then it's fine to close it I guess...

Because that human is going to die no matter what, if he runs or if he stays stuck...

But if there is like 1 zombie and 20 humans, don't close it....

Maybe some admins will have different ways of looking at this.

XeNo
8 Aug 2008, 06:39pm
In my opinion where there's slow closing gates (Like jurrasicpark's) or doors, if the zombies are right behind someone and they're the only one left.

Close it when you know it'll be closed before zombies get in, but not sure if human will make it.

It's entirely unfair if you have to wait for EVERY human before blowing or closing a door/bridge/gate, because often you can't get the timing right and a zombie gets in cause it was right on the humans ass, and everyone loses.

airassault
10 Aug 2008, 12:01pm
i was playing island escape on run bitch run and their were 2 humans and 5 zombies and we had 6 humans at the gate so i closed it on the 2 humans cuz the zombies were like feet behind em and i got kciked cuz i closed it when i came back humans won so i find it highly unfair cuz the 2 humans said that i killed them on purpose but no i saved my lfie and 5 others

Lux
10 Aug 2008, 12:53pm
Er my opinion is that you shouldn't blow or close anything unless the humans behind you (if too many don't bother at all) are going to die anyway.

My main annoyance is people who are determined to blow/hunt the first/last zombie left. If they are trying and they aren't afk give them a chance....

It isn't in anyones interest to waste time and start the round all over again I just don't understand why people want to.