PDA

View Full Version : John Edwards joins the Clinton Club

Red
8 Aug 2008, 01:05pm
Apparently he couldn't keep his slick willy in his pants either.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=5441195&page=1

LegalSmash
8 Aug 2008, 04:12pm
I was about to post this right now. Interesting that most of these free wheeling lefties don't seem to mind spreading some of their "ideas" all over some whore's face.

Clinton, Kennedy, Roosevelt, Edwards, who's next?

I know what the rebuttal will be "At least they don't fuck kids!!! OMGZOR!!!"

To this I say: correct, but I didn't vote for the child molester either!

Veggie
8 Aug 2008, 04:51pm
Worst part about this is his poor wife battling cancer has to deal with this.

Slavic
8 Aug 2008, 04:58pm
I was about to post this right now. Interesting that most of these free wheeling lefties don't seem to mind spreading some of their "ideas" all over some whore's face.

Clinton, Kennedy, Roosevelt, Edwards, who's next?

I know what the rebuttal will be "At least they don't fuck kids!!! OMGZOR!!!"

To this I say: correct, but I didn't vote for the child molester either!

at least they don't fuck kids

barackobama
8 Aug 2008, 05:24pm
Ahhhh, America for you!

LegalSmash
8 Aug 2008, 05:48pm
Ahhhh, America for you!

Because prince charles didnt fuck half of high society, right?

barackobama
8 Aug 2008, 05:49pm
No, but I did!

Italian Jew
9 Aug 2008, 04:27pm
It seems the trend is that Democrats have their affairs while in office while Republicans have theirs before (maybe a few exceptions here and there i.e. wheelchairs are not that sexy, Harding a little too hard).

tehsnipes
12 Aug 2008, 10:38am
who cares about all those affairs?? At least they weren't occurring while their own wives were battling cancer. Don't fucking say that this problem only occurs on the left. *COUGH* Sen. Larry Craig in bathroom soliciting gay sex with random ppl, Mark FOLEY. *COUGH* I love your efforts to brand all "freewheeling lefties" as immoral and as going to hell Legalsmash. No other way to attack the democrats after your party's epic failures I guess.

Red
12 Aug 2008, 10:50am
who cares about all those affairs?? At least they weren't occurring while their own wives were battling cancer. Don't fucking say that this problem only occurs on the left. *COUGH* Sen. Larry Craig in bathroom soliciting gay sex with random ppl, Mark FOLEY. *COUGH* I love your efforts to brand all "freewheeling lefties" as immoral and as going to hell Legalsmash. No other way to attack the democrats after your party's epic failures I guess.

oh shit no he didnt

Itch
12 Aug 2008, 10:53am
oh shit no he didnt

ROFL Red I expected a response from you on that post.. but I wouldn't have guessed that would be your response.

Dracula
12 Aug 2008, 10:55am
oh shit no he didnt

RED SMASH?!!!!

tehsnipes
12 Aug 2008, 10:55am
oh shit no he didnt

I'm guessing thats all you can say when confronted with cold hard facts. Don't forget to add McSame to the list. Having affairs with all those women when he returned. Thinking he is too good for his wife. He couldn't keep his willie in his pants either. Fucking douche didn't care that his wife remained faithful all those years he was in Vietnam. He cheats on her then finally dumps her for a new young rich heiress. I await your response Red Tampon.

Red
12 Aug 2008, 11:02am
None of those people you have listed were running for president (Or WERE president playing with cigars) while fucking or fucking around with someone other than their wife.

That's the simple fact

/cold hard fact

tehsnipes
12 Aug 2008, 11:04am
A quick response.

None of those people you have listed were running for president (Or WERE president) while fucking or fucking around with someone other than their wife.

That's the simple fact

/cold hard fact

So that exempts him from moral judgment? Its alright he left his disabled wife who can barely walk and left her when she needed him the most? Don't tell me about the moral decline of liberals..

Red
12 Aug 2008, 11:05am
What he did was cold, but he didn't lie about it while running for President.

What it boils down to is: Did they fuck around while running/or while BEING president

Italian Jew
12 Aug 2008, 11:12am
Ah, the sweet smell of politics...

where having extramarital affairs are only a problem if you are running for office.

TBH, I wouldn't trust anyone if they did something like that before they were becoming president or during their campaign. But it does look worse when you are running for office and this little diddy spills out.

Red
12 Aug 2008, 11:14am
I don't like ANYBODY cheating on their spouse.

But to do it WHILE you're running for president, or while IN OFFICE and then lying, BOLD FACE lying about it. That's beyond fucked.

Italian Jew
12 Aug 2008, 11:15am
Nah, that's just politics