PDA

View Full Version : Recommending..

raven maniac
8 Aug 2008, 12:44pm
You guys should check out Authority Zero for those of you who have not heard them or heard of them, they are definitely worth listening too :). Their old stuff as well as their new stuff is good for those of you who like my type of m00sic :thumbup1:.

Also a few other bands I've been listening to recently are 36 CrazyFists & SoilWork.

zapper
8 Aug 2008, 02:37pm
i havent herdo f them O_O ill check them out later :P

SpikedRocker
8 Aug 2008, 04:36pm
You guys should check out Authority Zero for those of you who have not heard them or heard of them, they are definitely worth listening too :). Their old stuff as well as their new stuff is good for those of you who like my type of m00sic :thumbup1:.

Also a few other bands I've been listening to recently are 36 CrazyFists & SoilWork.

I love Authority Zero and 36 Crazyfists! You should check out Norma Jean, He is Legend, UnderOath and Killswitch Engage!

raven maniac
8 Aug 2008, 04:50pm
I love Authority Zero and 36 Crazyfists! You should check out Norma Jean, He is Legend, UnderOath and Killswitch Engage!

I've already listened, and love by the way, Norma Jean & UnderOath! Not a huge fan of Killswitch although I will admit they have a few decent songs. I however have not heard He is Legend so thank you for the reference Spiked I'm going to check them out :)