PDA

View Full Version : my opnion on the war in iraq

vanishh
8 Aug 2008, 10:37am
here my thought of all this with the war. first off why are we even in iraq anyway this is not even a war. countless lives has been taking for wat reason. FOR NOTHING. the only fact that we are there because of bush and the oil down there. Bush said they had weapons of mass destruction but they didn't (probably now they do) but i want to hear this from bush own mouth and tell the truth why the hell we over there. and now we invading someone else territory. SO MY question to all of u do u think there is going to be another world war in the future? i know everybody has there on opinion on this lets hear it

Omar
8 Aug 2008, 10:47am
We have had countless threads about the war. http://www.zombiemurder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6586&page=4 read from here to end and yes the war was a waste.

vanishh
8 Aug 2008, 10:52am
i see thanks for that update

Omar
8 Aug 2008, 10:55am
i see thanks for that update

No problem.

AppleShark
8 Aug 2008, 11:35am
Havok's combination of poor grammar/spelling/logical progression will be no match for Omar's quick-witted (soon to appear) response. Just you wait.

vanishh
8 Aug 2008, 11:38am
LOL why always them two are they rivals?

Dracula
8 Aug 2008, 11:43am
Havok's combination of poor grammar/spelling/logical progression will be no match for Omar's quick-witted (soon to appear) response. Just you wait.

+rep for the truth

Omar
8 Aug 2008, 11:44am
LOL why always them two are they rivals?

Lol. I am not the rival of Havok . Havok and Apple is rivals. I just hate Apple.

Omar
8 Aug 2008, 11:47am
You guys built me all up for that?

Those were the most anxious nine minutes of my life!

You where waiting for my response? wtf.

AppleShark
8 Aug 2008, 11:56am
That did indeed "suck". It is in this undignified state that I resign from my position as Havok's rival. We ARE no longer rivals. As for Omar, continue to hate me, but I guarantee you'll regret it. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.

Dracula
8 Aug 2008, 11:58am
That did indeed "suck". It is in this undignified state that I resign from my position as Havok's rival. We ARE no longer rivals. As for Omar, continue to hate me, but I guarantee you'll regret it. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.

Omg lol e-thug:partydance::partydance:

Madness
8 Aug 2008, 11:58am
i say who gives a shit aslong as we fucking win and there is no more god damn terrorist on this planet.....

Omar
8 Aug 2008, 12:02pm

Ok i dont hate you any more, sorry. Please dont mess up my computer. Ill track your IP down and report you for illegal hacking. Leave me alone.

vanishh
8 Aug 2008, 12:04pm
true that but it will always be terrorism in this world this world is not perfect at all impossible for the to come true

AppleShark
8 Aug 2008, 12:14pm
Casablanca - Yes, I'm quite the e-thug.

Omar
8 Aug 2008, 01:20pm
Casablanca - Yes, I'm quite the e-thug.

A man so intellegent as you and so smart and handsome (riiight) wants to hack other ppl who annoy you? dont you have better thing to do. Am i really worth the time? Am i so important? And why? just becouse i hate you? every one hates you? eerm sorry i mean Theres thousands of people need to hack thousands of other people becouse they hate eachother? thats pathetic. Go do better things. Like umm ehh... Get a life or go outside (as im about to do) or even better watch a movie.
But if you like me that much then thanks for the attention. But really think about what you are trying to do mr E-thug.

AppleShark
8 Aug 2008, 01:36pm
I've completely lost touch with this thread and I am no longer competing.

Omar
8 Aug 2008, 04:41pm
I've completely lost touch with this thread and I am no longer competing.

Trus? No more fighting okay? Im tired of it and its imature and a waste of time. Ill stop with Brood too okay?? I really am tired of meaningless arguing, cant we all be friends?.

PS. I dont hate you any more.

Omar
8 Aug 2008, 04:43pm
Hmmm...

Mental note #127841:

Reference to gay anal sex during an argument seems to have an effect to cease it.

Further investigation required.

</END>

What? you reffered to gay sex.. WTF?! you sick perverted bastard. :partydance:

Slavic
8 Aug 2008, 04:57pm
i say who gives a shit aslong as we fucking win and there is no more god damn terrorist on this planet.....

Yea because it was Iraqi terrorists that bombed the US and UK : D

Repeat
9 Aug 2008, 07:39am
here my thought of all this with the war. first off why are we even in iraq anyway this is not even a war. countless lives has been taking for wat reason. FOR NOTHING. the only fact that we are there because of bush and the oil down there. Bush said they had weapons of mass destruction but they didn't (probably now they do) but i want to hear this from bush own mouth and tell the truth why the hell we over there. and now we invading someone else territory. SO MY question to all of u do u think there is going to be another world war in the future? i know everybody has there on opinion on this lets hear it

Three things.

1.) There is already a thread about this. This thread = fail.
2.) Your opinion is wrong.
3.) You're an idiot.

:001_rolleyes:

AppleShark
9 Aug 2008, 08:11am
Hmmm...

Mental note #127841:

Reference to gay anal sex during an argument seems to have an effect to cease it.

Further investigation required.

</END>

Thank you for reminding me that there are more important things in life than petty bickering. Au revoir.

Taylor
10 Aug 2008, 04:56pm
I don't think this war was really nesscary, but some of it did have to happen, And I really get pissed when hippies/idiots say that wa is stupid Or in this case, WE WANTED THEIR OIL!!!! To me those people are very stupid.. I do think war is the answer to some things (SOME THINGS)., But not to everything. Also, I am tired of hearing people say we wanted their oil and crap its BS I think we would have done ALOT more things to iraq if we wanted their oil. I also get annoyed that people say that 911 was fake or bush did it. I'm not trying to sound like an ass But i'm a very very very moody person when it comes to these issues thank you for your time:001_tongue:

Slavic
10 Aug 2008, 07:12pm
I don't think this war was really nesscary, but some of it did have to happen, And I really get pissed when hippies/idiots say that wa is stupid Or in this case, WE WANTED THEIR OIL!!!! To me those people are very stupid.. I do think war is the answer to some things (SOME THINGS)., But not to everything. Also, I am tired of hearing people say we wanted their oil and crap its BS I think we would have done ALOT more things to iraq if we wanted their oil. I also get annoyed that people say that 911 was fake or bush did it. I'm not trying to sound like an ass But i'm a very very very moody person when it comes to these issues thank you for your time:001_tongue:

911 was fake; Bush did it

Repeat
10 Aug 2008, 07:26pm

He's also responsible for the Ebola Virus and Global Warming.

AIDS is Cheney's fault.

Repeat
11 Aug 2008, 08:31am
Was SARS Canada's?

That's what I heard, at least.

Taylor
11 Aug 2008, 10:37am

Do you want to die very soon?:rlol:

Zael
16 Aug 2008, 07:31am

Quoted for the truth

PotshotPolka
16 Aug 2008, 07:58am
We have had countless threads about the war. http://www.zombiemurder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6586&page=4 read from here to end and yes the war was a waste.

See Omar, we're not a bad influence on you since you finally began to say intelligent things. :wink:

And to the numbnut that made this thread your opnion is void for obvious reasons.

LegalSmash
16 Aug 2008, 09:45am
Three things.

1.) There is already a thread about this. This thread = fail.
2.) Your opinion is wrong.
3.) You're an idiot.

:001_rolleyes:

Affirmed, with prejudice, no appeals.

I'd also add that your grammar and sentence structure are poor.

tehsnipes
18 Aug 2008, 10:32pm
Because Saddam Hussein forced the president of Iraq to step down and so he could become the president to stand up to the Ayatollah Khomeneis and have a war with Iran, then afterwards he decided the Kuwaitis were selling oil too cheap and it was crippling their economy so he invaded them (the US said, and I will paraphrase "We won't care if you invade, but don't rock the boat.") They occupied it, said it was part of Iraq, the UN got involved and Gulf War I began. Saddam realised he would lose and so before pulling out the Republican Guard he ordered all the oil fields to be burnt, and then retreated when the US bombed the shit out of them and obliterated them. Then a ceasefire was ordered.

Then after a while George W. Bush (like father like son) decided that all of a sudden he didn't like Iraq and claimed they had WMDs, and took the US, Britain and Poland (at least they were the main ones) into Iraq and started a war. They finally got to Saddam and the US had him on a war crimes court and hanged him.

The reason we are still in there is because we have crippled the country so much in the war that we cannot pull out.

EDIT: And no, there will never be another world war. It's just not possible. Even if Ahmadinejad and Khamenei decide to tag-team Israel I doubt a world war would escalate.

exactly Havoc, by getting rid of saddam we further destabilized the region and allowed the fucking muslim extremists to gain power. At least he was keeping the extremists in check. Bush's gung ho policies are screwing us and making the world a less safe place. USA's arrogance is costing us. Reminds of when Reagan directly send billions of $$$ worth of arms to the muslim extremists fighting the soviets. (Mujhadeen). Perhaps if he didnt then the Taliban wouldnt have won power in Afghanistan and Al Qeada would not have had a safe haven in 90's and 9/11 wouldnt have happened. Tampon's gonna flip when I just dissed his idol. Hooray for Republican foreign policy !

Italian Jew
18 Aug 2008, 10:43pm
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/6489/threadwontdiepe4.jpg

Repeat
19 Aug 2008, 06:44am
exactly Havoc, by getting rid of saddam we further destabilized the region and allowed the fucking muslim extremists to gain power. At least he was keeping the extremists in check. Bush's gung ho policies are screwing us and making the world a less safe place. USA's arrogance is costing us. Reminds of when Reagan directly send billions of $$$ worth of arms to the muslim extremists fighting the soviets. (Mujhadeen). Perhaps if he didnt then the Taliban wouldnt have won power in Afghanistan and Al Qeada would not have had a safe haven in 90's and 9/11 wouldnt have happened. Tampon's gonna flip when I just dissed his idol. Hooray for Republican foreign policy !

Blow 'em all up! That's whay I say! My foriegn policy rules.

But seriously. Don't just blame Bush for making the world a less-safe place. It takes two to tango, or so the saying goes.

PotshotPolka
19 Aug 2008, 06:58am

Wrong, wrong, and fucking wrong. The Shah was the Iranian leader who ruled with an iron fist, and kept the region under control. Ayatollah replaced him when while the Shah was undergoing cancer treatment in the U.S. and proceeded to take the entire U.S. Embassy hostage (this is under Carter, a friendly, negotiating man who managed to gain peace between Egypt and Israel.) The "extremists" were always in power, or did you not know they tried atleast five times to destroy Israel with their collected forces? Hussein's rise to power was allowed by the hostility of the Shias in Iran, which was now once again batshit angry (not at us mind you) but towards it's surrounding nations, especially those of Sunni majority.

Hussein attacked other countries, ethnicites, and all he managed to do was promote weapons buildups and border conflicts for nearly two decades.

Repeat
19 Aug 2008, 07:11am
Hussein attacked other countries, ethnicites, and all he managed to do was promote weapons buildups and border conflicts for nearly two decades.

Not to mention that silly mustache he had. What was he thinking. Looked like a furry caterpiller on his lip.

Good post, though.

LegalSmash
19 Aug 2008, 07:25am
be careful, logic and truth makes tehsnipes' head explode... or you drive him into the tora bora range and then he attempts to place IED's in your driveway.

Repeat
19 Aug 2008, 07:44am
Tampon's gonna flip when I just dissed his idol.

I don't think he'll flip out at all. However, I do think that he'll verbally own you with an argument that holds water and doesn't smell oddly of chickenshit and coconut like yours does.