PDA

View Full Version : For all the resident evil fans check this out

vanishh
6 Aug 2008, 04:52am
Guys i am a big fan of resident evil series i played all of the games and beat them all and now there a movie called resident evil degeneration. This movie brings back Leon and Clair once again to fight and escape the horror once again check this TRAILER out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8oKqpnjPo0

Smurftan
6 Aug 2008, 06:53am
it looks ok....

SpikedRocker
6 Aug 2008, 07:16am
I liked the first 2, the 3 just was crap to me, this one I wonder about story line but visually..its awesome. The CGI stuff is phenominal. Between this and the Star Wars coming out is raising the bar of CGI animation. I wonder how many hours of render time it took....

GrayFox
6 Aug 2008, 09:20am
I hope its better than the third one. They need moar zombi3s, thats what the games about. The second movie was crap, but slightly better than the third.

KingTim
6 Aug 2008, 09:46am
Yeah I saw the other 3 movies and I thought they were good but this new one looks stupid. They should have kept it real not made it 3D animation or w.e. Dont like it.

barackobama
6 Aug 2008, 10:03am
Looks bad... I'd rather it was actors...

Omar
6 Aug 2008, 10:36am
LOL, LOl and shitty LOL.

The first movie was decent but not "OMG I LOVE DAT MOVIE" good.

The second was a bit wierd since it was a "ok we switch to horror scene now.... later then to action, then to horror."

the third one was SHIT!
Magic telepathy wtf from alice? No horror scenes at all.. all magic hands and big noob monsters.. gimme a break. next time stick to the orginal
make em hard to see if they will survive or not instead of "I ARE HARRY POTTER WANNA BE JUST WITHOUT GLASSES AND MAGIC WAND!"

No offense.

JoniX
7 Aug 2008, 01:42am
If movie has even 1 tiiiinyyy zombie IT ROCKS!!!

XeNo
7 Aug 2008, 04:42am
For you guys complaining about CGI.

This version of Resident Evil movies is for the fans only, not the guys that go to movies just to go to movies without enjoying the background.

Every Resident Evil fan I know is excited to see this movie BECAUSE it was made in CGI and because it was made by the people that actually help make the games. It's more on-point with the games rather than some chick that gets supernatural powers for whatever reason, killing a guy through a security camera with your eyes is ( surprisingly O: ) something you can't do in the games.

Omar
7 Aug 2008, 07:29am
For you guys complaining about CGI.

This version of Resident Evil movies is for the fans only, not the guys that go to movies just to go to movies without enjoying the background.

Every Resident Evil fan I know is excited to see this movie BECAUSE it was made in CGI and because it was made by the people that actually help make the games. It's more on-point with the games rather than some chick that gets supernatural powers for whatever reason, killing a guy through a security camera with your eyes is ( surprisingly O: ) something you can't do in the games.

CGI is very cool but its a big risk.. I havent watched it yet so i dont know if its better than Regular Movies but really i doubt it. But im not sure so..

vanishh
8 Aug 2008, 05:00am
Yes this is my point i never did like any of the resident evil movies that came out because it didn't stick with the story with all the RES games but this movie will take place after RE 2

Omar
8 Aug 2008, 07:19am
You only have to look at 300 to work that out. VIOLENCE VIOLENCE VIOLENCE BORING SCENE MAN FALLING DOWN HOLE VIOLENCE VIOLENCE SEX SCENE VIOLENCE VIOLENCE VIOLENCE.

Thats what people like to watch.

James
8 Aug 2008, 12:09pm
Wow, the trailer looks fantastic! I like the resident evil 2 music too :)

EDIT: How does the SWAT guy get pushed over by a female zombie? I mean come on :P

vanishh
8 Aug 2008, 12:13pm
lol u got to realize there more that one it a mob of them

raven maniac
8 Aug 2008, 12:17pm
LOL, LOl and shitty LOL.

The first movie was decent but not "OMG I LOVE DAT MOVIE" good.

The second was a bit wierd since it was a "ok we switch to horror scene now.... later then to action, then to horror."

the third one was SHIT!
Magic telepathy wtf from alice? No horror scenes at all.. all magic hands and big noob monsters.. gimme a break. next time stick to the orginal
make em hard to see if they will survive or not instead of "I ARE HARRY POTTER WANNA BE JUST WITHOUT GLASSES AND MAGIC WAND!"

No offense.

CGI is very cool but its a big risk.. I havent watched it yet so i dont know if its better than Regular Movies but really i doubt it. But im not sure so..

Make up your mind and stop flipping sides because someone makes a valid point. :001_rolleyes:

Is it time for school to start yet? anyone know?

James
8 Aug 2008, 12:19pm
lol u got to realize there more that one it a mob of them

Oh yea of course DUH

Smurftan
8 Aug 2008, 04:21pm
i havent seen 3rd 1 yet.... :glare: is it really stupid?

BOOWY
8 Aug 2008, 04:54pm
The CGI looks pretty bad... I mean it looks like CGIs from the PS2/DC games when it should look like Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within or something. This might have been passable in the year 2000 in a theater, but not now. Then again maybe it's Youtube.

GrayFox
8 Aug 2008, 04:58pm
The CGI looks pretty bad... I mean it looks like CGIs from the PS2/DC games when it should look like Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within or something. This might have been passable in the year 2000 in a theater, but not now. Then again maybe it's Youtube.

They probably don't expect this to be a big cash cow, so they didn't go all out on it.