PDA

View Full Version : Hi my name is The General.. erm.. wait......

Hazardous
1 Jul 2007, 11:52pm
Hi my name is The General and i am... i forgot.. im hazardous of course hi everyone most of you probably know me.. or not i like playing on the napalm server alot and i like peanut butter and stuff btw henda is a kewl admin bla bla wtf am i saying wow im stupid cuz im just ranting on the is stoooooopid

Hotpockets anyone? :ban: noo dont ban me little smiley face guy i wont hurt you i promise :fu: oh now your just being an ass... :stu: hey shut up i am very smarterer than you and Me will own your ass :lock: oh taunting me now eh? PREPARE TO DIEEEE
:fight:

me-----> :own:

Graves
2 Jul 2007, 03:26am
I've spent about 5 minutes trying to think of any kind of response to this, but I'm come up blank. So, -Blank Response-

FICE
2 Jul 2007, 10:35am
Lol

The General
2 Jul 2007, 11:01am
I was like wtf

Jack_Sparow
2 Jul 2007, 02:23pm
...:gives:

Kennith
2 Jul 2007, 02:43pm
If you are hearing voices in your head, take a Q-Tip and poke them out through your ear. =)

Hazardous
3 Jul 2007, 01:11pm
If you are hearing voices in your head, take a Q-Tip and poke them out through your ear. =)

will do :rolleyes:

Farmer Mick
14 Aug 2007, 03:44am
wdf!!!! tbh ths is quite scary:confused:

HankTheTank
25 Aug 2007, 12:34pm
haha dont worry i make conversations wiht myself alot just ask master cheif when ever he doenst answer his friends msgs haha i always just keep talking about random and useless stuff to myself :PPP isnt that right chefie:cool: