PDA

View Full Version : The Monarchy Clan

xx_emokidd_xx
4 Aug 2008, 11:48pm
Under resent events as some of you know I was banned for multiple reasons. One of which insulting the monarchy clan. If you do not know, The Monarchy clan is a clan ruled by Killroy, with members such as FlowRida, Frostbyte, House, Maple Bars, etc. This clan is *Napalm* based. However, what seemed like a good idea as a fun clan for friends of napalm, has now become a colt. The members of Monarchy are arrogant, conceited, and rude. They only allow high ranked players into there clan, in which they then team up with during play and wipe the competition unfairly. Not only is that bad enough, but even if you do have a high rank and are a well deserved monarchy clan member, they will reject you if you are simply not liked by the members. This clan is not only a bad influence on the server, but also a bad influence to the players. I have had private messages agreeing with my statements towards monarchy but they do not want to come forth and speak, because they are afraid of being unjustfully banned like i was. I ask zombie murder to terminate the Monarchy Clan once and for all.

Sincerely,
All concerned napalm players

btw at no point did i ever want to get into monarchy nor did i ever get denied fuckktards

GrayFox
4 Aug 2008, 11:51pm
Maybe not terminate, since it is a free world, but atleast limit their ability of admin. I'd support that.

flowrida
4 Aug 2008, 11:54pm
wow thats a load of bull. all of us in monarchy are regs and i would like those private messages people to actually post in here because i did not ban you because you were makin fun of monarchy

nightmarejr
4 Aug 2008, 11:57pm
Closed before this gets out of hand. FYI alot of the monarchy "clan" was here before it even existed and before they had admin. ALSO, high rank does not equal good so they cant pwn everyone. Just means they play alot. It also makes sense if you dont get into their "clan" if youre not liked... its the same with our admin aps.

For future reference dont post flame threads.. CLosed////

i would also consider this to be in the wrong section.

edit reopened.

jeN
5 Aug 2008, 12:07am
GET OVER THE BUTTHURT.

rhyanhuselton
5 Aug 2008, 12:15am
If you think were mean as a group then look at the requirements. Drop it, just cause we wouldn't let you in the group doesn't mean you can try to get the whole group banned.

-Maple Bars.

Frostbyte
5 Aug 2008, 02:02am
Just wow, an ill-informed heat of the moment comment like that, no wonder you werent accepted. And besides, if we dont like you, how are you supposed to get in?
I suggest you start a rival monarchy group.
...then get pwned.

rhyanhuselton
5 Aug 2008, 02:30am
good idea frost haha
-Maple Bars

Suri
5 Aug 2008, 06:34am
I look at this and see some kid that was rejected into the group, and is now on a mission to get them in trouble. This same thing happend with Acidreflux when he was rejected for some clan in our server.

If you don't have proof to back up your statments then your post is pointless. You are trying to throw some of our regs under the e-bus with no proof, so untill you have proof you need to drop this.

Locking thread again. There is no reason to keep this going.