PDA

View Full Version : Rofl they make me laugh

Henda
1 Jul 2007, 11:23pm
http://zombiedown.com/showthread.php?p=1297#post1297

I can't help but laugh at these guys, they steal our server and forum ideas and accuse us of hacking them, rofl.

UPDATE: they changed the post to remove Haggard's name it used to say:
"Well, I've just been informed of the reason why the server is down. It apparently has been hacked. This isn't 100% sure, but there is reason to believe that the server was hacked by "[ZM] Haggard Nuggs" (By the way, this is a speculation, not a fact). I personally do not know the person, or know why he did it, but it seems our server got hit really bad."

Jack_Sparow
1 Jul 2007, 11:32pm
HAHAHA I'm laughing so hard I'm :cry:

Henda
1 Jul 2007, 11:33pm
Even better, Lonewolfs an admin there now, gonna be laughing over this one for a while.

LitKey
1 Jul 2007, 11:34pm
http://zombiedown.com/showthread.php?p=1297#post1297

I can't help but laugh at these guys, they steal our server and forum ideas and accuse us of hacking them, rofl.

Lol, that server? Doesn't surprise me because that's the same server that grants asylum to every idiot banned on this server network.

Red
1 Jul 2007, 11:35pm
Lol, that server? Doesn't surprise me because that's the same server that grants asylum to every idiot banned on this server network.

Well every New York needs its New Jersey

Riggs
1 Jul 2007, 11:38pm
Haggard you silly hacker, why'd you hack that insignificant and nubile server and its site?

Henda
1 Jul 2007, 11:39pm
Haggard you silly hacker, why'd you hack that insignificant and nubile server and its site?

lol he didn't dumbass.

Haggard
1 Jul 2007, 11:39pm
Yeah, thats funny. I like Bodies as well and wish him the best with his server but dont know why some of his admin like to drag my name around. They accused me of hacking their server and copying their forum when we were around 4 months before them and their owner was once our admin. They (snowman) actually copied my buy admin page and entire forum layout word for word then told his players we copied his......lol. Oh well I hope bodies can control his guys and figure out why his server is messed up (I had nothing to do with that.) Not to mention Im a bigger person then that. But you who know me already know that.

Jack_Sparow
1 Jul 2007, 11:42pm
Ya, shows how typical alot of people in our generation are quick to jump and acuse then to step back and just take a breath and look around.

broncoty
1 Jul 2007, 11:43pm
haggard i didnt kno u had uber hax

Haggard
1 Jul 2007, 11:43pm
Ya, shows how typical alot of people in our generation are quick to jump and acuse then to step back and just take a breath and look around.

Jealousy can do that to some people!

Haggard
1 Jul 2007, 11:45pm
haggard i didnt kno u had uber hax

I didn't know I had them either, but according to them I do..........lmao

Jack_Sparow
1 Jul 2007, 11:46pm
lol, you must share them with us then we all want to be as leat as u!

/worship

Haggard
1 Jul 2007, 11:50pm
This thread stays here, I do not want anyone going to their forum to post anything...........They can say what they want because we are better then starting forum battles. I honestly dont care what they say over there. Keep it here and say nothing bad about them. ZombieMurder has pride and will not play a childish game with the few of them who want to bash me. Keep in mind Bodies is a good guy and friend of mine, it is only a few admins of his that seem to have a prob with me.

broncoty
1 Jul 2007, 11:53pm
lol go to there terms and conditions for buying admin it was copied from zm

it says zombie murder in it instead of zombiedown

NIKO
2 Jul 2007, 12:02am
Proof they copied us..... proof reading is important

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/xnlkox/bfhisfake.jpg

Jon aka Snowman
2 Jul 2007, 12:36am
WOW i never told anyone that you copied us..Maybe you should get your head out of your ass and check 50% of other Zombie mod fourms have the same shit you do.

your ZM members came onto our fourms and started shit so i have the right to come over here

ZombieDown has pride and will not play a childish game as well your the ones who came onto our fourm and started shit.

Lonewolf is a great guy. so what you guys dont like him now that hes OUR ADMIN?

also the MK guys played on our server for awhile NEVER had a problem

our server is doing Great FYI it is down atm but it will be back up soon.

AND what the fuck do you guys fucking watch our fourms everyday? that is retarded get a life:gives:

The General
2 Jul 2007, 01:02am
lmao niko

I was just gonna say that.

Those guys are funny, it was like the twilight zone on that forum.

lmao he must watch this forum if he found this so fast."looking for more things to copy"

umm another thing they ban pretty quick over there bronc jack and i think a few more got banned.

ridiculous if you ask me

p.s. he changed it to zombie down already niko lol

Riggs
2 Jul 2007, 01:03am
lol he didn't dumbass.

I was being sarcastic, dumbass. :rolleyes:

Evidently it wasn't obvious enough.

Snowman; you need to chill. Individual members here do not by any means represent the entire forum's various opinions, just as individual fools on Zombie Down's staff do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of the entire forum.
You are collectively insulting us, which is unfair, since we collectively have not attacked you. If you wish to have a childish hissy fit with people, then do it elsewhere, and do it with the people who give a shit.

Lonewolf is a great guy.

Nobody said otherwise.

I don't think it is necessarily bad that they copied ZM. This is a successful and well-organized community. If new communities are to pop up, it is simply logical that they will do their best to get their shit together and over their nubile days as quickly as possible. This is made easy by following suit of other communities that have set a strong example.
The fact that some of the members tried to say ZM copied them, however, is just disgraceful.

Kennith
2 Jul 2007, 01:30am
...I'm not gonna even get into this mess.

jeN
2 Jul 2007, 02:00am
Their forum is waaay too similar to this one. :(

Red
2 Jul 2007, 06:34am
Proof they copied us..... proof reading is important

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/xnlkox/bfhisfake.jpg

ROFL that's rich.

broncoty
2 Jul 2007, 09:23am
they banned me from the forums and the reason was zm members are not welcome

all i said was that sucks hope you get your server back soon

and i didnt even have zm in my name lol

Henda
2 Jul 2007, 11:22am

There just children tbh m8, we don't ban there members just because there from a different zombie server and best to my knowledge the only 1 banned is snowman because he was talking shit about us.

Eitherway doesn't matter.

joecool6101
2 Jul 2007, 02:45pm

You were banned because what you said before you editted it ^_^

As me and snowman got to read what was said before you hit the edit button. {BHF} is dead now anyways. no need to worry.

broncoty
2 Jul 2007, 04:40pm
You were banned because what you said before you editted it ^_^

As me and snowman got to read what was said before you hit the edit button. {BHF} is dead now anyways. no need to worry.

so i got banned for saying that haggard only hax on thursdays?

which rule did that break???????

and ok i edited it because i decided it would b stupid to say why ban me for something i fixed

broncoty
2 Jul 2007, 04:55pm
o heres a picture of what you guys said to me and since you obviously copied zm forums your rules should say that personal insults are not allowed

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa140/broncoty/bhf.jpg

predictariot
2 Jul 2007, 05:21pm
lol :stu:

predictariot
2 Jul 2007, 05:23pm
holy crap i dident know that was him, lol wow my old buddy is the leader, his name is letthebodyshitthefloor, wow i had no idea

Red
2 Jul 2007, 08:51pm
holy crap i dident know that was him, lol wow my old buddy is the leader, his name is letthebodyshitthefloor, wow i had no idea

predictariot
2 Jul 2007, 08:58pm
like i used to play with a guy that used to play in your server, and the guy pmed a while ago asking me to like join his zombie server, and be admin and stuff, and told me that website, but i already was just paying for zombie murder so i said no

Haggard
3 Jul 2007, 05:32am
Who PM'd you on our forum to try and get you to leave us and join him?

Hazardous
5 Jul 2007, 11:18am
Wow they really are a bunch of little girls XD Zombie Murber FTW!!

:gas:zombiedown.com

Pancake Batter
6 Jul 2007, 11:55am
Even though Silent_Kill has been permabanned, I'm pretty sure he can still read the forums, right? Anyways, I'm one of them so called "chinks" your stupid clan hates so much. I don't really know why their clan has such an irrational hatred against asians anyways. Their clanleader Letthebodies was an alright guy until he got admin for this server a while ago and started spouting of a lot of racist crap against asians in his mic for absolutly no reason.

Anyways, I'm sure Silent_kill is "supposedly" still laughing at me because now he knows I'm one of them "people" his clan seems to hate so much, but he should know that I didn't report him for being a racist dickwad, I let racial slurs slide since I don't care about them, I only reported your sorry little ass for being a dick to General.

Though it's too bad the thread is closed and he's forum banned, I was having fun with him.

Riggs
6 Jul 2007, 07:10pm
Even though Silent_Kill has been permabanned, I'm pretty sure he can still read the forums, right?

In most forums, this is not the case.

Pancake Batter
6 Jul 2007, 07:32pm
In most forums, this is not the case.

Eh, then I'm sure he's crying about it in the BHF forums then :)