PDA

View Full Version : Does he still get 72 virgins AND the wife?

LegalSmash
2 Aug 2008, 11:32am
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080802/ap_on_re_as/afghan_violence

Omar
2 Aug 2008, 11:37am
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080802/ap_on_re_as/afghan_violence

He gets a nice fat meaty hairy ticket to hell shoved right up his ass..

now for the joke

Yes he doese he gets 72 virgins, 3 wifes and one mjolnir spartan armor he can brag about in Tali-heaven (aka hell)

LegalSmash
2 Aug 2008, 11:39am
He gets a nice fat meaty hairy ticket to hell shoved right up his ass..

now for the joke

Yes he doese he gets 72 virgins, 3 wifes and one mjolnir spartan armor he can brag about in Tali-heaven (aka hell)

Lol what?

Omar
2 Aug 2008, 11:41am
yea the joke part didnt make sense.. read it without the "(aka hell)"

Omar
2 Aug 2008, 11:43am
What he said.

The thing that makes me wonder about the 72 virgins thing is, first of all, that's to assume that the afterlife they go to has a radio of men to women of 1:72, which isn't very believable. And second, surely they'd run out of virgins? It's not like you can become one again.

And why doese have to be 72, i can live with 4, then 72 naked women jumping on me until i die.

Omar
2 Aug 2008, 11:51am
i dont mean it like a symbolic number but as a reasonable number, i mean i dont want 72! virgins licking mah bawls. :P

id rather have 4, one for left, one for right, 2 for main canon.

LegalSmash
2 Aug 2008, 11:53am
i dont mean it like a symbolic number but as a reasonable number, i mean i dont want 72! virgins licking mah bawls. :P

id rather have 4, one for left, one for right, 2 for main canon.

but why only one for each side, i'd get tired of staring at teh same whore.

Omar
2 Aug 2008, 11:55am
but why only one for each side, i'd get tired of staring at teh same whore.

LOL!
ill close my eyez` or something like that.

Omar
2 Aug 2008, 12:00pm
LMAO. This thread has gone downhill ever since it was posted.

:birthday::birthday::birthday:

wtf did you expect :P
you cant possible think, that i would say "TALIBAN POWER FTW" and start flaming Legal with bad comments, then you and jew comes in and discuss it until we all must go to bed!?

Id rather make a witty joke, and play wid ma bawls

Brood
2 Aug 2008, 12:41pm
Omar you don't need to worry about being crushed by 72 vrigins just one very big one.

Slavic
2 Aug 2008, 01:01pm
The 72 virgin idea is a symbol of just one earthly pleasure that can be embraced in the final stage of heaven when one transcends earthly pleasures. The steady transcendence of earthly pleasures leads one to a godhood, or godhead for the Christians. Once one successfully leaves behind his earthly shell the soul is transfixed into a "reality of imagination" or a hyperspace, what ever terminology you want to throw at it. The 72 virgin symbol, is just one aspect that can be obtained while in this hyperspace.

The poor Muslims much like most Christians believe that they can get one way tickets into "heaven" by following dogmatic laws. It sickens me that theses people call themselves true religious Muslims when they blatantly kill their brothers and sisters. Jihad is not reserved for this, these men are cowards and do not follow the true intentions of the Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) .

Repeat
2 Aug 2008, 03:17pm
What happens when women become homicide bombers? Hmmm?

72 dude virgins? Gross.

I'm betting all women bombers are lesbians - they get the women virgins just like everyone else!

GrayFox
2 Aug 2008, 03:52pm
What if their all ugly? I mean then your pretty much screwed. You get a girl with no experience that you can't look at.

Lux
2 Aug 2008, 07:07pm
Omar you don't need to worry about being crushed by 72 vrigins just one very big one.

Huh??? James is a female virgin??? (joke).

I think it is a bit rich saying that 4 virgins licking your balls will be enough, because I think you would be lucky to get 1 :blush:

Slavic
"The poor Muslims much like most Christians believe that they can get one way tickets into "heaven" by following dogmatic laws. It sickens me that theses people call themselves true religious Muslims when they blatantly kill their brothers and sisters. Jihad is not reserved for this, these men are cowards and do not follow the true intentions of the Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) ."

Yeah this is why I and other people don't like what Islam has become.

I am sure the laws, believes and whatever else are all intended to be as innocent as any other religion but many Islamic leaders of countries,militants etc are making up/twisting laws to get what they want.

Repeat
3 Aug 2008, 03:10pm
Yes, of course(!) Because I'm sure that in Muslim nations where stoning to death and public executions are common, lesbianism in women activists is.

P.S. Just had a flash of the scene from Apocalypse Now where the woman blows up the helicopter with a grenade and they gun her down.

Just because it's punished doesn't mean that it's not there!

Women Homicide Bombers = Closet Lesbos

LegalSmash
3 Aug 2008, 03:38pm
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/2/2a/Pedowin.jpg

PotshotPolka
4 Aug 2008, 08:17am
Yes, of course(!) Because I'm sure that in Muslim nations where stoning to death and public executions are common, lesbianism in women activists is.

P.S. Just had a flash of the scene from Apocalypse Now where the woman blows up the helicopter with a grenade and they gun her down.

"Charlie DON'T SURF!"

LegalSmash
5 Aug 2008, 07:28am
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/3/35/Daemonhunterantifurry.jpg