PDA

View Full Version : Fire up a BunnyHop server?

Maxwelldon
1 Aug 2008, 05:06pm
Yea so, we came to talk about this matter a little and I came to conclusion to post this thread.

So, as you see, we have a poll here to determine whetever we should start a bunnyhop server for CS:S or not.
Personally I like to play this type of servers and I've heard that some people would love to have a server where they can find reliable admins and such ^^

SpEeD
1 Aug 2008, 05:42pm
A bhop server would be nice i think.

Cooki3Monsta
1 Aug 2008, 06:00pm
Teach me to bhop max :001_tt1:

JoniX
1 Aug 2008, 06:14pm
We want bhopserver!!! We want bhopserver!!!

SpEeD
1 Aug 2008, 07:36pm
i wanna see maxwell bhop, i need to know whos bestest!

BOOWY
1 Aug 2008, 07:36pm
I wouldn't play on the bunny hop server. Unless I wanted to ruin other people's fun, why would I vote no? Weird poll. :tongue_smilie:

Eldest
2 Aug 2008, 01:18am
Would be nice to practice some bhopping:001_tongue:

Gray
2 Aug 2008, 01:27am
i wanna see maxwell bhop, i need to know whos bestest!

UHHH. Me :)

matt 187
2 Aug 2008, 02:24am
no

Toxin
2 Aug 2008, 05:25am
No.
We have a Jump Server - That's enough.

Dracula
2 Aug 2008, 08:01am
no

Marquis Posa
2 Aug 2008, 09:12am
make it a bhop/trikz_ server and i vote for yes.^^
31aAjgM7VE0

Dracula
2 Aug 2008, 09:19am
Epic

JoniX
2 Aug 2008, 09:59am
i love teamwork :001_tt1:

StrykerSwat
2 Aug 2008, 10:14am
I Would love to see a Bhop server,i really want to learn how to BHop,even tho i was messing around yesterday on the server were Gray was teaching us

But Gray Your not the master of Bhop,I AM:thumbup:

I Vote Yes Bitches :thumbup:

StrykerSwat
2 Aug 2008, 10:21am
make it a bhop/trikz_ server and i vote for yes.^^
31aAjgM7VE0

lmao i got to distracted by this vid and song lol :),nice vid btw

Brood
2 Aug 2008, 12:34pm
I say no because it would never have enough ppl on it to justify having it and isnt bhoping easier on the olfer versions of CS?

Maxwelldon
2 Aug 2008, 12:56pm
make it a bhop/trikz_ server and i vote for yes.^^ Too much of a teamwork map, would be fun to play with friends but not on a public since most people don't bother even teamwork..

Also, BunnyHoppin and Climb servers are totally different : if you don't play them, you most like think they're the same but the fact is, they're not. Climb is what it is saying, you literally CLIMB up maps. :001_rolleyes:
And then again, bunnyhop is the old school fun where you can go faster than a regular runner - if you do it right ^^
- Have to admit, I was kicking my friends ass in Action Quake 2 when we had bhop speed race on some maps where you could run big circles
: AQ2 = old Quake2 mod which I played about year ago last time

And yea, I'd really wan't a bunnyhop server since the pub servers I have in favs, they're just horrible.. People always disrespecting others, spamming scouts to lag the server, jumping on same tile all the time to block everyone else and so on. Heck, I'd host my own server if I could afford one but instead I though we could fire up a community server and see what people actually likes of the whole scene :001_cool:

Svendy
2 Aug 2008, 01:26pm
No.
We have a Jump Server - That's enough.

agreed and i suck at bunnyhop therefor i voted no

rusty
2 Aug 2008, 01:49pm
i think it would be a good fun server to play on and i think it would most likely always have people on it

JoniX
2 Aug 2008, 03:55pm
agreed and i suck at bunnyhop therefor i voted no Now id like to change my "Support" thing to "not support" :P

Marquis Posa
3 Aug 2008, 04:00am
Too much of a teamwork map, would be fun to play with friends but not on a public since most people don't bother even teamwork..

nah, people work as a team, because if they dont they cant get any further.
the reason why i wouldnt support a bhop server is that i think bhops maps are made to play them alone in offline modus. if you play them with 10 or more people on a server people just fight over the jumps/hops - only 1 person can try it at a time.

AppleShark
3 Aug 2008, 09:08pm
No for several reasons. I do not personally enjoy bhop, the server will never fill (well not on a regular basis) and even if it does get the go ahead, it will be on the server of doom. Soccer, scouts knives and crackhouse have all died - I don't see bhop being any different.

Maxwelldon
3 Aug 2008, 10:34pm
The 3 bhop servers I have in my favorites has always players on when I check them, don't know why - probably because people likes to bhop? They do tend to have also douche bags playing there though..

If you don't like bunnyhop - you don't have to play it.
If you suck at bhop - you don't have to mock it since you just can't bother to learn bhop..

Thats just some piece of my mind over the matter since I like to actually play on bhop specific maps.
'Climb' doesn't have maps specified to 'bunnyhop', that's the main "Why" it is called 'Climb' and not 'bunnyhop' :001_rolleyes:

Third
6 Aug 2008, 03:26pm
Voted no because i dunno how to bunnyhop like superfast.....
if we get one someone will have to teach me.

Red
6 Aug 2008, 03:49pm
We have one up already......:sleep: