PDA

View Full Version : capture the flag for css?

cpt.cookie
1 Aug 2008, 03:04pm
ive seen dm death run zombie beakfloor etc servers for zombie murder and sg servers i think they should make a capure the flag server like zombies against humans fist to get flag and bring it back to base would be great

Omar
1 Aug 2008, 03:44pm
falg?

GrayFox
1 Aug 2008, 04:46pm
Is a falg big? Is it similar to capture the flag?

AppleShark
1 Aug 2008, 04:46pm
falg?

It's a little known fact , but typos do not exist in Denmark. This explains Omar's bewilderment at the sight of "falg". He was so shocked by this that the only response he could muster was to quote this atrocity he had been so sadly introduced to.

Svendy
2 Aug 2008, 01:16am
like dod?

Mammal
2 Aug 2008, 05:45am
It's a little known fact , but typos do not exist in Denmark. This explains Omar's bewilderment at the sight of "falg". He was so shocked by this that the only response he could muster was to quote this atrocity he had been so sadly introduced to.

And in ireland there is no such thing as constructive critisism so apple just decides to be a cock.

cpt.cookie
2 Aug 2008, 12:12pm
sry i meant to type flag but literaly what do u think should they make a capture the flag map

Svendy
2 Aug 2008, 12:48pm
And in ireland there is no such thing as constructive critisism so apple just decides to be a cock.

lmfao!!

i'm dont think it can be done...

SpikedRocker
2 Aug 2008, 12:51pm
sry i meant to type flag but literaly what do u think should they make a capture the flag map

Probably need to be a complete mod to the game to work. It would turn into like TF2.

Blubla
2 Aug 2008, 01:12pm
Probably need to be a complete mod to the game to work. It would turn into like TF2.

There are already some CTF maps:
http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php?search=capture%20the%20flag&vars=&game=cstrike2

Also Valve will release a new update. Most of the People think it will be a CTF mod, because of the new entities like "info_territory_control_terrorist".

James
2 Aug 2008, 03:28pm
Just edited the FAIL spelling on the title :)

Brood
3 Aug 2008, 10:05am

Omar Knew exactly what the guy meant and apple was just defending him. Atleast apple's joke was a smart one instead of just saying "he's a cock"

AppleShark
3 Aug 2008, 10:16am

Sorry if my criticism wasn't constructive enough for you.