PDA

View Full Version : Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantonamo Bay

2 Dwarves, 1 Coat
1 Aug 2008, 04:15am
Anyone seen the new Harold and Kumar? Great Movie, though it made me throw up in my mouth abit.

Daze
1 Aug 2008, 04:44am
hillarious movie, follows the structure of the first.

dont think its as good or has the magic that the 1st one had.

never the less great movie

TofuShop
1 Aug 2008, 07:38am
Pretty horrible movie in my opinion. I think the first was better by far, but then again, they seemed to have some direction in it. To be honest, I stopped watching after they dropped into the presidential cabin, so I can't say I finished it.

The racism wasn't clever or amusing which was suppose to be a strong point. Oh well, they tried atleast.

GrayFox
1 Aug 2008, 08:21am
I will never see it, because the two guys in that movie were in an interview for WBCN. The WBCN hosts said that since one of the guys in the movie came out of the closet, H&K should make tons of gay jokes about it in the upcoming movie. Upon hearing this, they said thats the stupidest idea they've heard and its immoral and wouldn't be funny. Oh but wait. Then this movie comes out, and guess whats in it? Gay prison-rape jokes. I found about 3 in the trailer alone. So theres no way I'm going to see this movie.

Daze
1 Aug 2008, 08:39am
I will never see it, because the two guys in that movie were in an interview for WBCN. The WBCN hosts said that since one of the guys in the movie came out of the closet, H&K should make tons of gay jokes about it in the upcoming movie. Upon hearing this, they said thats the stupidest idea they've heard and its immoral and wouldn't be funny. Oh but wait. Then this movie comes out, and guess whats in it? Gay prison-rape jokes. I found about 3 in the trailer alone. So theres no way I'm going to see this movie.
lighten up you douche

2 Dwarves, 1 Coat
2 Aug 2008, 07:17am
you prison rape part is acually pretty funny, (thats the part that made me a litte sick) the terrorist bites his D%*K and runs off, then they follow.
I agree go to white castle was still funnyer.

Cooki3Monsta
2 Aug 2008, 08:54am
I thought this movie sucked lol. :thumbdown:

2 Dwarves, 1 Coat
2 Aug 2008, 09:02am
Neil Patrick Harris was in Star Ship Troopers. Lol.

Dracula
2 Aug 2008, 12:47pm
Patrick Stewart Escapes from Alcatraz Island

Featuring:

Patrick Stewart, The Truffle Shuffle, that guy from Gladiator and Mini Me.

I would pay to see that.

They need yoda to

Clod14
2 Aug 2008, 02:58pm
Anyone seen the new Harold and Kumar? Great Movie, though it made me throw up in my mouth abit.

Why did it make u throw up in jur mouth?
I myself loved the movie. I think u threw up when u Saw
Osamas Beard? or the Cockmeat-Sandwich?
ahahahaha

my fav part of the movie was the house part. :] with all the girls. Thats something ive never seen on a movie.

I saw the movie when it first came out; and i already have the DVD ;]

mikec789
11 Aug 2008, 09:20pm
I loved this film so funny :D