PDA

View Full Version : some admins mean/3 strikes

airassault
31 Jul 2008, 09:29pm
Its great that theirs the three strike rule but if some one has 1 strike doesnt mean they will do anything bad but soemtiems some admins not sayign who try to push that person to act up so they can get banned but the admins also need to respect the players instead of stepping on their faces and expecting them to be nice to admins because if you give respect you will get it back:):001_cool:

__________________________________________________ ___
Be happy only when you want to be not if someone tells you to.

Z<)

barackobama
31 Jul 2008, 10:25pm
Most admins do give respect to players, as for me, I do not see my self any better or worse to my fellow players on the servers, I treat everyone fairly.

If someone is going to be a ass to me, I'll be a ass to them.

Maxwelldon
1 Aug 2008, 06:36am
Admins just have the power to get server back in order - else we're just regular players as well.
Myself I'm just treating people as they treat me if I see no reason for ban and other choice is telling them to stop. If that doesn't work, mute :: if they rejoin to keep being a douche, it's a ban.

- Treat other people as you wish to be treated

Lux
1 Aug 2008, 10:52am
I think admins sometimes hold bans against people.

The 3 strike rule is there so that if you mess up you have another few chances, but I feel that admins sometimes use past bans against people.

Its the obvious thing to do, they have 2 bans already so they must be lieing, but that isn't very fair because there is a chance they aren't lieing.

nightmarejr
1 Aug 2008, 11:10am
I think admins sometimes hold bans against people.

The 3 strike rule is there so that if you mess up you have another few chances, but I feel that admins sometimes use past bans against people.

Its the obvious thing to do, they have 2 bans already so they must be lieing, but that isn't very fair because there is a chance they aren't lieing.

True... but we take many things into consideration before we go downt his path such as if the same admin banned him twice or time.

I for one sometimes thinks its better to just be a regular player. No politics to deal with. oh... forgot to add... no greifers to deal with. But I do this to support the servers and try to make it enjoyable for everyone. Other then that im just a regular player like you guys.

airassault
1 Aug 2008, 04:06pm
True... but we take many things into consideration before we go downt his path such as if the same admin banned him twice or time.

I for one sometimes thinks its better to just be a regular player. No politics to deal with. oh... forgot to add... no greifers to deal with. But I do this to support the servers and try to make it enjoyable for everyone. Other then that im just a regular player like you guys.

yes but some admins think they can do whatever they want and they dont have to treat reg players good and that they should get respect back i see this in alot of cases soem admin will talk shti to a player and assume that that player wotn say it back but he does and he gets banned or kicked