Daze
31 Jul 2008, 12:13pm
only in America eh?

LOL

Itch
31 Jul 2008, 12:18pm
only in America eh?

LOL

I can't even describe how wrong that statement is!

As for the story.. You really have to want it to behead someone with a regular knife. Yep.. that qualifies as fucked up!

barackobama
31 Jul 2008, 12:19pm
Well he said my mum was FAT, was else was I supposed to do??? let him get away with it???

Shit my time up on the computer is done, another inmate wants to go on! see you in 70 years!

Red
31 Jul 2008, 12:29pm
only in America eh?

LOL

And people criticize the American education system.

http://www.canfilters.com/images/map_can_usa.jpg

America is the yellow part, Canada is blue, the story occurred in Canada (blue part).

If this happened in America the guy would have just shot him in the face and gotten it over with.

Of course you may have been making a really bad joke.

Daze
31 Jul 2008, 12:34pm
And people criticize the American education system.

http://www.canfilters.com/images/map_can_usa.jpg

America is the yellow part, Canada is blue, the story occurred in Canada (blue part).

If this happened in America the guy would have just shot him in the face and gotten it over with.

Of course you may have been making a really bad joke.

ah my bad, i presumed it was in America because normally where all the psycho stuff happens, I obviously know that Canada is a completely different country to America..

I did wonder why he never had a gun..

Itch
31 Jul 2008, 01:12pm
FYI last statistics showed Canada has more guns per capita than the US.. Why he didn't use a gun.. probably because it would be over too fast..

phatman76
31 Jul 2008, 09:08pm
I saw this on cnn.com too, i don't understand why the guy in the seat in front of the victim, instead of telling everybody to get off the bus, didn't just sucker punch the fucker in the throat while he was busy stabbing the kid. He let what was at the time an attempted murder turn into a slaughter by freaking out and not helping.

LegalSmash
31 Jul 2008, 10:11pm
only in America eh?

LOL

You mean Canada?

Reading Comprehension for the loss.

Veggie
31 Jul 2008, 10:15pm
I read about this earlier today, just shocking.

Slavic
31 Jul 2008, 10:41pm
I saw this on cnn.com too, i don't understand why the guy in the seat in front of the victim, instead of telling everybody to get off the bus, didn't just sucker punch the fucker in the throat while he was busy stabbing the kid. He let what was at the time an attempted murder turn into a slaughter by freaking out and not helping.

Its easy to talk about what to do while the incident isn't happening around you. That's not saying that if you were in the incident you would do the same thing, I'm just stating that under extreme unprepared circumstances people don't always do what they would "like" to do.

Hell, only the man who was stabbed was injured on the entire bus. Such an incident could of gotten a hell of a lot worse.

SpEeD
2 Aug 2008, 12:01am
I would have judo chopped the guy in the neck and knocked him out the split second he raised his arm to knife him.