YOUR WEIRD!! :scared::scared::scared:

:thumbdown:
:thumbdown:

Blubla
25 Jul 2008, 01:29am
*hint* mad tv *hint*

SOLANUM
25 Jul 2008, 06:13am
Did you ever notice how they all live in Manhattan, but they are all WHITE?!

So what?

Shut up.

Kennith
25 Jul 2008, 06:30am
So a group of white people hanging out. Whats the big deal? =/

Itendtokill
25 Jul 2008, 07:43am
Dont need to be rude..

Director = Racist, atleast thats what I seen in a vid lol.

How can you live in Manhattan and there be only White people?? Rarely see anything else

Kennith
25 Jul 2008, 07:56am
Bringing it up, and noticing makes yourself racist. IMO

AppleShark
25 Jul 2008, 09:04am
Acknowledging there's a difference between white and black people is racist? You learn a little everyday...

Kennith
25 Jul 2008, 09:06am
Acknowledging there's a difference between white and black people is racist? You learn a little everyday...

No, saying there is a stereotype between the two, is being prejudice/racist. Just an opinion, as already stated, not a fact.

IMO= In my opinion. Opinion

Red
25 Jul 2008, 09:57am

And I see black people hanging out with only blacks.

Asians hanging with only Asians.

The director's not racist, that's just how it often is.

LitKey
25 Jul 2008, 10:14am

And just when I thought your threads couldn't get any more stupid...

All I can really hope for is that this thread isn't serious, but it doesn't seem that way.

The fact that you're complaining about that is racist. You're creating a distinction when there doesn't need to be one.

Lux
25 Jul 2008, 10:23am
THIS IS LIFE.

People get on with it.

It doesn't always happen, but people are more likely to be friends with a white person if they are white, a black person if they are black, an asian person if they are asian.

It isn't racist, its maybe a little discriminative but it happens. No one can just be friends with someone who matches their colour, but it happens for obvious reasons, and pointing it out is just stupid.

I really hate it in TV shows when there is atleast 1 white person, 1 black person, 1 asian person, normally half boys half girls. Its just so politically correct, this is a tv show not a stupid gesture of world peace.

Red
25 Jul 2008, 10:40am
Sefl-segregation is a way of life

GrayFox
25 Jul 2008, 10:51am
I really hate it in TV shows when there is atleast 1 white person, 1 black person, 1 asian person, normally half boys half girls. Its just so politically correct, this is a tv show not a stupid gesture of world peace.

Which would be all the little kid shows, I wonder if their signs say "Need one person of every color plzkthx."

LitKey
25 Jul 2008, 11:00am
Which would be all the little kid shows, I wonder if their signs say "Need one person of every color plzkthx."

don't forget the kid in a wheelchair

Itendtokill
25 Jul 2008, 03:16pm
Litkey I love, the love you show me... "Thought your threads couldn't get any more stupid".. nice to know how im thought of for my opinions...

Last time I checked "I have the right to my opinion"

My opinion is the show is wacked sorry for stating what i think, delete thread

LitKey
25 Jul 2008, 03:39pm
Last time I checked "I have the right to my opinion

Believe it or not, I actually have one of those too. :thumbup1:

This isn't even worthy of a thread. Shit, I can't believe this actually has to be argued for Christ's sake.

But locking it would be oh-so-boring. :(

Itendtokill
25 Jul 2008, 03:49pm
Well yes you do have a right to your opinion..

But as a Administrator, i'd expect more in the respect side instead of just straight up calling out members and calling them stupid

But its ok, say as you wish.

LitKey
25 Jul 2008, 03:56pm
Hey now, don't be so offended. I didn't say you were stupid, I said your threads were stupid. There is a difference. Just look at the responses to the change thread and this thread if you don't think so.